Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Did Ford Prove She Is A Liar? >

Did Ford Prove She Is A Liar?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Did Ford Prove She Is A Liar?

Old 11-05-2018, 04:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

any Democrats want to explain ?

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/pre...d7SuDVUClm9NyI
Old 11-05-2018, 04:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

FOX overviews it

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen...O3OslUM2Ey0hIA
Old 11-06-2018, 09:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Ranger77 View Post
Don't hold your breath waiting to hear a reply. When due process has been completed and rational dispassionate investigation has concluded, the Democrat/Liberal/Progressives are nowhere to be found. This is just like the Ferguson, Missouri thing. They draw their conclusions from innuendo and accusations by the LEAST credible of witnesses and never, never, never revise their narrative. Remember the "hands up! Don't Shoot!" line? I understand it, that whole theatrical story was shot down by Grand Jury investigation. To be more specific: as I understood, the single unreliable witness who said Michael Brown had turned, held up his hands in submission, and then been gunned down RECANTED their story under close questioning. Thus, there was no video of Brown with his hands up and no witnesses claiming Brown had his hands up. But things like evidence and due process do not matter to the mob which is what the Democrats/Liberals/Leftists have become. It isn't getting better either.