Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
I Guess It All Makes Sense In His (WARPED) Mind >

I Guess It All Makes Sense In His (WARPED) Mind

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

I Guess It All Makes Sense In His (WARPED) Mind

Old 09-14-2018, 12:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default I Guess It All Makes Sense In His (WARPED) Mind

Given that obozo spent his 8 years in the WH blaming Bush for everything wrong in the American economy. I guess it just makes sense that obozo will spend 8 years of Trump's term taking credit for the booming economy! That is unless, the economy turns bad, then he will just say "that if Trump had not undone his great work, the economy would have kept booming forever!"
What a load of pure crap obozo is, and yet the left continues to scarf down all of his rehashed baloney!
Old 09-14-2018, 01:46 PM
Fork Horn

I think this applies nicely!
Attached Thumbnails I Guess It All Makes Sense In His (WARPED) Mind-cartoon.jpg  
Old 09-14-2018, 01:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Fits him to a Tee!
Old 09-15-2018, 11:52 AM
Typical Buck

Even out of office, he's still trying to blame other and take credit for their successes. Guess it must suck to be so lame.
Old 09-15-2018, 12:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

The thing about liberals is, no matter how inept and worthless and stupid they are, they think they are the smartest people in the world because that is what they tell each other while their world is crumbling.
Old 09-15-2018, 02:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
The thing about liberals is, no matter how inept and worthless and stupid they are, they think they are the smartest people in the world because that is what they tell each other while their world is crumbling.
An apt description. I give you the all the LIBs that post here as good examples of your analogy.
Old 09-15-2018, 03:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

"If you are involved in important affairs or are seeking power, you must hide your failures and exaggerate your successes. Since more often your fate depends on the opinion of others rather than on facts, it is a good idea to create the impression that things are going well. The opposite reputation will be harmful to you." Francesco Guicciardine, early 16th Century Florentine diplomate.

"Most men are satisfied with appearances as though they were realities, and often are more influenced by things that seem than by those that are." Niccolo Machiavelli, another early 16th Century Florentine involved in politics for a while.

These certainly speak to me of the operation of our politicians and more especially the Democrat politicians. For them it is all about appearances and narrative. We must see clearly and see beyond their nonsense.