Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Where's Cal?

Old 09-06-2018, 06:02 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
ah, but he was an active participant in that downfall.
How so? Did he break it? Or just bust your chops?
Old 09-06-2018, 07:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by elkman30 View Post
How so? Did he break it? Or just bust your chops?
I can tell you this, out of all the mods he treated me better than any of them and we did bumps heads on occasion. I can also tell you he tried to make things better. He asked me for some info and ideas on several occasions privately. Im very familiar with certain aspects of forum software and some digital "forensics" to minimize spammers ect. I helped him ID a couple habitual offenders and keep them off the board.

My best guess is the "higher ups" were not as interested in these ideas and had zero desire to make some changes that would make a mods job easier. He simply had enough and did not agree with how some things were being handled.
Old 09-06-2018, 07:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Jag, I watched Hee Haw years ago and I know they bastardized the song for the show, it was a comedy show. I was talking about the original version which is where oh where has my little dog gone, his tail is short and his ears are long etc.
Darn OT, that just shows you are older than me!
Old 09-07-2018, 08:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Gm54-120 View Post
I can tell you this, out of all the mods he treated me better than any of them and we did bumps heads on occasion. I can also tell you he tried to make things better. He asked me for some info and ideas on several occasions privately.
Same here. Mousey didn't like CAL because CAL banned him a few times and wouldn't let him use the forum as his own little kingdom. Mousey got butthurt about it. I distinctly remember the posts before I added Mousey to "the list."
Old 09-07-2018, 08:43 AM
Dominant Buck

Living rent free in flag's mind. That is just too funny.
Attached Thumbnails Where's Cal?-resentment.jpg  
Old 09-07-2018, 09:27 AM
Typical Buck

I don't think you're much in flags mind if he's got you on a list. Prolly means you're not on his mind at all. Kind of like throwing out yesterday's newspaper. Nobody saves the old ones.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:44 AM
Dominant Buck

I don't think you're much in flags mind if he's got you on a list. Prolly means you're not on his mind at all. Kind of like throwing out yesterday's newspaper. Nobody saves the old ones.
Then why does he constantly mention me in post after post? You would think if he truly did have me on the list. He would actually not post anything about me. That's called living rent free in his mind tooooooooo funnnnnnnnnny
Old 09-07-2018, 03:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

What Mousey fails to grasp is that when someone quotes him then I see what idiocy he posts. Even though I have him on "the list" and refuse to open anything he puts here I still see some. For instance you can look at the quoted post of his and see where he is still butt hurt. Personally I find it funny because he was trying to run his own little kingdom here and CAL shut him down and actually have the "gall" to ban him when Mousey thought he was above forum rules. Mousey never has gotten over it and probably never will because he has an overly inflated sense of his own importance here.

Last edited by flags; 09-07-2018 at 05:28 PM.
Old 09-07-2018, 05:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

I sent Cal a PM the other day, and so far.... NOTHING.
Old 09-08-2018, 01:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think he may have quit us.
I blame flags....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.