Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Pulling A Clinton >

Pulling A Clinton

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Pulling A Clinton

Old 08-09-2018, 08:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Remember both Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton took advantage of insider trading info to make millions of dollars in profits. Funny thing is I seriously doubt you will see even one of the LIBs on this forum mention that little tidbit of info. Mind you I am not condoning what this guy is accused of doing but the DEMs have no moral compass to steer their boat into the waters of outrage on this topic.
Old 08-09-2018, 12:48 PM
Typical Buck

Huh? I voted for Trump.

No matter the party, you should be able to know the difference between witt and cleverness, satire, ect, which is need to make something funny. Just referencign Clinton is not enough.
Old 08-09-2018, 12:50 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post
o. Mind you I am not condoning what this guy is accused of doing but the DEMs have no moral compass to steer their boat into the waters of outrage on this topic.
Are we discussing if this is a joke or the topic of insider trading? Personally I don't see how insider trading is not protected by 1st Amendment from criminal prosecution. Your employer could still fire you. But regardless. He knew it was illegal.