Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Missed Opportunity >

Missed Opportunity

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Missed Opportunity

Old 07-22-2018, 02:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Missed Opportunity

Old 07-22-2018, 02:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

The very thought of that witch being President is enough to make a person take the gas pipe!
Old 07-22-2018, 02:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

I for one am extremely happy that Trump, for all his flaws, is the one making appointments to the SCOTUS and not that old hag. Trump is going to get his 2nd on the bench before the midterms and will probably get a 3rd because I simply don't see old Ruthie hanging on too many more years. For me the SCOTUS and its lifetime appointments were the major factor in the last election.
Old 07-22-2018, 06:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yes Trump has his flaws but, if all he ever did was to keep broomhilda out of the Oval Office, he will go down in my book as one of the best presidents of our time!
Old 07-23-2018, 04:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Prior to running for the Presidency. Trump was lauded by the Dems as the man to be.
He was awarded with medal for support of minority groups and with trophies for promoting Liberal organizations.

Now he's the most vile of Humans, beacsue he kept their chosen hag out of office, and for taking one for the team to promote American exceptionalism.
Old 07-24-2018, 02:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

On a side note, what the heck is she wearing? Looks a lot like a table cloth my grandmother used to have back in the early 1970s. You would think a hag who managed to extort a couple of hundred million dollars from the rest of the world could at least buy a decent outfit. She looks like an old worn out drunk.
Old 07-24-2018, 04:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

Looks like?? What iswrong with that circus tent is it doesn't cover her hideous face!
Old 07-24-2018, 05:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

She may have escaped the nursing home to make that meeting!
Old 07-24-2018, 06:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

That is what the most cheated on woman in all of history looks like. She is a real feminist champion
If you can't be President, I guess the next best thing is to compete for centerfold on the "People of Walmart" website.

C. Davis
Old 07-24-2018, 10:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

Talking

I've seen better looking dogs! Not to insult the dogs though!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.