Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
A Sad Indictment Against the Average Democrat >

A Sad Indictment Against the Average Democrat

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

A Sad Indictment Against the Average Democrat

Old 07-21-2018, 12:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default A Sad Indictment Against the Average Democrat

I know that there are a few rude, crude, idiots in every group! Sure, some will point to Donald Trump as being offensive, but he pales in comparison to the DNC elite, the media and most of Hollywood. With Clinton, Obama and Biden near the top of the list, along with Waters, Pelosi, Shumer and other top DEM's. You can add many of the media, atheletes and most of the hollywooder's like Whoopie, De Niro, Kathy Griffin, Ashley Judd and George Lopez, along with countless others. These would be considered the "face of the Democrat Party!"
It leads me to wonder where the "average," American democrat's are headed. Sure, many people were "born" democrats, others were "taught" by the "system," to be democrats! But for civility' and sanity's sake, how in good conscience can they continue to support these immoral, wicked, vile and dangerous leaders! The left has been exposed for the unpatriotic, evil intent that lives within them! Remember the old saying, "you can judge a persons character by the company they keep!" These leaders are not funny, they are not harmless, they are neither good, nor innocent! They are evil, dirty and dangerous people and are a real threat to the American heritage and culture!
So, I ask again: how in good conscience can you continue to support these leaches?
Old 07-21-2018, 12:22 PM
Boone & Crockett

The democrats will accept anyone they can get, criminals Hollywood liberals, perverts and illegal aliens. The democrat party is made of the stuff the whale crap on the bottom of the ocean rests on!
Old 07-21-2018, 01:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

I know! That's mostly what my rant is about! I just cannot see how the average person could support that crap! Has our society went completely over the edge?