Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Peter Strzok Hearing

Old 07-12-2018, 10:50 AM
Fork Horn

Default Peter Strzok Hearing

Hope everyone is watching the hearing underway now. Best TV drama anywhere!
Old 07-12-2018, 12:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

I am watching it live and Strzok is coming off as a biased liar and a borderline idiot and the DEMs are looking like a collection of fools!
Old 07-12-2018, 12:52 PM
Dominant Buck

The question that needs to be asked, who will take the bigger fall when all is said and done? Will Comey or Strzok? Both are at odds with one another in leaking classified material to the press
Old 07-12-2018, 04:48 PM
Dominant Buck

"The disgrace is what this man has done to our justice system," Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, shouted over objections by Democrats. "I can't help but wonder, when I see you looking there with a little smirk, how many times did you look so innocent into your wife's eyes and lie to her about Lisa Page?"
Old 07-13-2018, 06:53 AM
Typical Buck

i thought the whole hearing was a joke. the republicans should know that while there is an ongoing investigation they will not get information from the FBI or the DOJ. the question i have is if there was no collusion between Trump and Russia and everyone is innocent then why is Trump so afraid of the the special council. if Trump is innocent he shouldnt be worried about what the special council is looking into. he should sit back and let them do their job and not interfer with them.
Old 07-13-2018, 07:00 AM
Boone & Crockett

That pukes e-mails and texts indicating how much he hated Trump pretty much proves he never should have been on that investigation. I love it when the democrats have the audacity to ask why Trump is concerned since the stinking democrats have been trying to get something, even if made up since he took office. Innocent people shouldn't be worried? Really? innocent people were never found guilty right? The FBI was used by Obama and the hag to do their bidding and cover the evil they both did. Only someone on the left does not see that, or simply will not admit it.
Old 07-13-2018, 07:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

Great answer OT!
It's been said that "America is a nation of laws," and that, "Justice is blind!" This is a sad time in America! We can't trust our own Justice System anymore! Guilt and innocence are no longer judged by evidence, but by political party affiliation!
Old 07-14-2018, 07:27 AM
Typical Buck

first off, i dont hate Trump. i dont know him that well. im only going by what i see on how he is running our government. our constitution was set up by the founders to have three branches of the govt. this was done so one couldnt get more powerful than the other. checks and balances. as i see it Trump is trying to run the whole govt by himself with the help of the republican party. both the democrat and republican parties need to stop and realize why they are there. one party should not be completely running the house or senate. when a bill is brought before the house or senate it should be debated by both parties and then voted on, not done behind closed doors where only the majority rules gets to vote. this is what i see is happening with our government. i think everyone needs to stop and take a good look at whats happening and quit putting someone down for having an opinion. as far as being on the left or right i consider myself in the middle and try to see things from both sides. it bothers me to see all the name calling done in here
Old 07-14-2018, 08:30 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Mr. Slim View Post
first off, i dont hate Trump. i dont know him that well. im only going by what i see on how he is running our government. our constitution was set up by the founders to have three branches of the govt. this was done so one couldnt get more powerful than the other. checks and balances. as i see it Trump is trying to run the whole govt by himself with the help of the republican party. both the democrat and republican parties need to stop and realize why they are there. one party should not be completely running the house or senate. when a bill is brought before the house or senate it should be debated by both parties and then voted on, not done behind closed doors where only the majority rules gets to vote. this is what i see is happening with our government. i think everyone needs to stop and take a good look at whats happening and quit putting someone down for having an opinion. as far as being on the left or right i consider myself in the middle and try to see things from both sides. it bothers me to see all the name calling done in here
Unfortunately, extremist on both sides have taken over the conversation in America. It's my way or the highway. Spoiled brats on both sides whining and complaining, playing the victim role. Name calling and put downs are their stock in trade. Each side deserves the other. This will not end well for anyone, meanwhile our true enemies are gleeful, doing all they can to fuel the anger.
Old 07-14-2018, 08:53 AM
Fork Horn

The fun is going to be his next hearing after Page gets done testifying. He's just not that smart despite what some in the media are claiming.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service