Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
If Not for Double Standards, They'd Have No Standards At All >

If Not for Double Standards, They'd Have No Standards At All

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

If Not for Double Standards, They'd Have No Standards At All

Old 07-05-2018, 10:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thumbs up If Not for Double Standards, They'd Have No Standards At All

As President Trump gets closer to nominating a new Supreme Court Justice, the more double standards and low morals of the unhinged left are being exposed!
Since Justice Kennedy announced his retirement, more and more "far lefties" are crying with their "concern," that our Constitution will be killed by the new Supreme Court! Nothing could be further from the truth than this fake concern for our US Constitution! If the left really had their way, the Constitution would have died long ago.
So, to the contrary, our Constitution will be preserved and strengthened by the new court!

On a side note, the feminist left is urging single women not to date or have sex with any men who are against abortion! This doesn't apply to married women, as married women no longer have sex and are brainwashed by their husbands anyway!
Old 07-05-2018, 10:13 AM
Typical Buck

good lawd so much winning.......i was a teenager during the reagan years so I didnt realize ths shift in the country, but this must be what it felt like.
Old 07-05-2018, 12:09 PM
Boone & Crockett

Perhaps not but I suspect you will be , again, shortly!
Old 07-05-2018, 12:27 PM
Typical Buck

Oldtimr, the beautiful thing about the constitution, one of the best things, is that everyone has the right to express their opinions. Even the liberal left idiots that are trying to destroy our constitution. So banning 6creed, even though he is a democrat, liberal, or whatever, would be lowering to their level. You know they believe wholeheartedly in the 1rst amendment as long as it serves their purpose. But the second it jumps up to bite them, you know, just about anytime anyone has some truth to say, they slam the 1rst as hard as they do the rest of the constitution.
Old 07-05-2018, 12:46 PM
Boone & Crockett

Hunters_life, he is our perpetual permaban who continues to come back, gets banned again and comes back again. He is a troll, I reported him the the mods, again..
Old 07-05-2018, 02:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hmmm....... I wonder where he dug up the handle 6Creedmoor? Surely he must be a patriotic, gun loving citizen! No, not so much!!!!!!
Old 07-05-2018, 04:26 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by 6Creedmoor View Post
We're at war, and if Trump isn't stopped, America dies! When you're at war, you don't abandon your morality! But if you focus on idealism and cutesiness, you lose everything! This is about making Democrats win in November! Screw anyone on the left who doesn't understand that!

America vs Trump is a war, metaphorically speaking. In war, both sides suffer losses. We suffered a key loss. Most days, itís Trump who suffers the biggest losses. The winner is the side thatís still standing and fighting after the other side has collapsed. We will win this!!!

MAGA- Mueller Ain't Going Away!!!
lol, and Mueller after spending millions of tax payer dollars has been able to confirm, it was Hillary and her campaign colluding with the Russians. So it goes to show, this has nothing to do with collusion and everything to do with covering up the corruption the Democrats engaged in.
Old 07-05-2018, 04:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
lol, and Mueller after spending millions of tax payer dollars has been able to confirm, it was Hillary and her campaign colluding with the Russians. So it goes to show, this has nothing to do with collusion and everything to do with covering up the corruption the Democrats engaged in.
Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!
Old 07-05-2018, 05:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by 6Creedmoor View Post

America vs Trump is a war, metaphorically speaking. In war, both sides suffer losses. We suffered a key loss. Most days, itís Trump who suffers the biggest losses. The winner is the side thatís still standing and fighting after the other side has collapsed. We will win this!!!
I pity you if you are staking a lot of hope on Mueller, 6Creedmoor. I doubt that his investigation is going to have any more impact than a popcorn fart.

On to a more significant error in your screed above, it ISN'T America vs Trump. You are foolish in presuming to speak for all of America: you do not speak for America. A great large part of America is fully in support of Trump: promoting the US economy, enforcing the border, banning travellers from countries whose citizens pose a threat to us, squashing sanctuary cities. I'm sorry, but you are just flat on the wrong side of those issues, and those are the main issues Trump is promoting. It must really burn your azz that the economy is doing so well and employment is so strong. It is going to be hard to lie to people who really are doing better under Trump than they did under Obama.

The left depends upon spinning a narrative, a tall story, and doing a jedi mind trick to get their voters to believe in the narrative. They have wandered so far off into the weeds, it just isn't working any more. This happened, by the way, back in the 1960s: the result was Nixon; and again in the 1970s: the result was Reagan. Keep on ranting and raving and foaming at the mouth. You are doing great things for the future of the Republican party and undermining the Democrat party. Please continue your nonsense.
Old 07-06-2018, 03:02 AM
Dominant Buck

Is it ignorance or denial when the Democrat party has become unified around communism?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.