Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

More Hippocracy from the Left

Old 06-20-2018, 07:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default More Hippocracy from the Left

The left stoops to new lows on a daily basis! This weeks issue is, horror of horrors, separating children from their illegal alien parents!
First, this is no different than how it was done during the obozo administration, so what's new? Then, you have the issue of proving that the people that they are with are really their parents or not! Also, it is no different than any American citizen getting arrested when they are with children! Upon being arrested, you will be asked if anyone can come and take your children. If not, they will be taken into juvenile custody!
Finally, the ultimate hippocracy of the left's feigned "love of children," is the millions of abortions that they gladly sanction! The same goes for their phony concern for school children! How many human beings will never make it to Kindergarten because they were murdered in the womb?!
Old 06-20-2018, 07:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

Last edited by Semisane; 06-20-2018 at 07:55 AM.
Old 06-20-2018, 07:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

Right on target, all this moaning and whining from the people who support killing babies. It doesn't get more hypocritical that that!
Old 06-20-2018, 11:21 AM
Fork Horn

President Trump just signed an executive order temporarily ending migrant family separations. A huge reversal for our President.
Old 06-20-2018, 11:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

I was expecting this. As much as I hate to see him back off, I believe it was probably the best thing to do because with all the fake outrage from the left, remember, Obama did the dame thing, everything in DC has ground to a halt and the left will hang on to this like a rabid mentally deficient Pit Bull so long as it is happening. Nothing else will get done until the fake outrage in the news goes away . Of course they will trot out something else in the near future, it is who and what the let is, a bunch of stupid petulant children!
Old 06-20-2018, 12:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well it doesn't take much to figure out who the leftists are here! I will just take it for what it is worth, less than nothing!
Old 06-21-2018, 06:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

6C, as an ever-learning student of all things WWII, I must say that you, along with most other average people, have absolutely no idea what a real concentration camp is! Back to the issue, I think that President Trump made a mistake by taking the bait in this issue! The left came up with this "no win," situation, that was a total non-issue during the obozo regime!
This is nothing more than a smoke screen to draw attention away from the SHTF that's happening with the obozo/broomhilda/DOJ/FBI scandal!
Old 06-21-2018, 07:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

This is about American concentration camps.

Looks like he is back again.
Old 06-21-2018, 12:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

Yep I reported it but he is still here.