Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Trump and North Korea >

Trump and North Korea

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Trump and North Korea

Old 06-12-2018, 03:44 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default Trump and North Korea

I just heard a talking head so called expert political reporter criticize Trump for shaking Fat boys hand in public. How in the world do those leftist nit wits expect Trump to make a deal and get concessions from North Korea if he publicly insults the leader of the country. Are they so stupid or is it that they are afraid Trump will succeed where all have failed before? I shook hands with people I detested when I was questioning suspects because it served my purpose. If this meeting results in a success we will have to buy golf umbrellas to keep from getting wet from the tears dropping from the eyes of the dumbocrats.
Old 06-12-2018, 04:14 AM
Fork Horn

Shaking hands is fine. Lavishing praise and sucking up to Kim is not. President Trump's comments went beyond showing respect.

In the short span of one week, Trump has managed to further malign our friends and allies of many years and ingratiate himself to yet another oppressor, despot, tyrant and murderer.

Last edited by Coastal Mountaineer; 06-12-2018 at 04:24 AM.
Old 06-12-2018, 04:44 AM
Boone & Crockett

Mouse, is that you, have you changed your screen name? CM, I suspect you have never made a deal or were involved in negotiations of any consequence in your life!
Old 06-12-2018, 04:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

Let me guess, the new resident "genius" is trying to say Trump did everything wrong and he is offering advice on how he should have done it. Am I right? All this from a guy that has probably never accomplished anything important in his entire life.
Old 06-12-2018, 04:49 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by flags View Post
Let me guess, the new resident "genius" is trying to say Trump did everything wrong and he is offering advice on how he should have done it. Am I right? All this from a guy that has probably never accomplished anything important in his entire life.
Dang, I thought you put me on your ignore list! My unimportant life was much better without you stalking me.

If I earned my living being a plumber, belonged to a union, and thought we are all Americans, my opinion doesn't matter?

Last edited by Coastal Mountaineer; 06-12-2018 at 04:53 AM.
Old 06-12-2018, 04:50 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Mouse, is that you, have you changed your screen name? CM, I suspect you have never made a deal or were involved in negotiations of any consequence in your life!
Ain't no deal been made. Just a lot of hot air with the only thing being promised was no more US war games. Who won that round?
Old 06-12-2018, 07:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

Only hot air I have seen is your posts.
Old 06-12-2018, 07:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default C-M is right.

Originally Posted by Coastal Mountaineer View Post
Shaking hands is fine. Lavishing praise and sucking up to Kim is not. President Trump's comments went beyond showing respect.

In the short span of one week, Trump has managed to further malign our friends and allies of many years and ingratiate himself to yet another oppressor, despot, tyrant and murderer.
Originally Posted by flags View Post
C-M is right about these past few days. I find myself sitting here wondering what's going to come out of his mouth next. (Trump that is) I'm all for fixing the Korean problem and if the Donald can do that. Great! But Canada is our closest ally geographically speaking and we should be finding ways to improve relations with Mexico.

Germany? Screw them....
Old 06-12-2018, 07:38 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Only hot air I have seen is your posts.
Yea, but my dogs love me.
Old 06-12-2018, 07:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

Actually Finn, we are Canada's closest ally, they have nothing to offer us. Because of us they can have a small military, they took in our draft dodgers and they harbor our criminals. We don't need Canada for anything. I have no problem stopping the pretension that they are our friend. Bunch of hosers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.