Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Where's the Outrage? >

Where's the Outrage?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Where's the Outrage?

Old 04-13-2018, 09:18 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Iron Condor View Post
Where's the outrage about this egregious violation of our constitution? Its lost. To get technical it started getting lost all the way back in the years that lead up to the Civil War. Ever since its been a long slow (sometimes not so slow), degenerating trek to where we are now. As the founders mentioned power has a tendency to corrupt. Unfortunately they were not wrong.

Power never concedes and President Trump wasn't suppose to win because he's not a member of their (the swamp) clubhouse. Now the people who believe the office of President belongs to them and not us want it back. So here we are witnesses of history witnessing their attempt to essentially commit a silent/soft coup against our duly elected President.

Well, my opinion anyway....
I agree 100%
Old 04-13-2018, 10:57 AM
Fork Horn

If the raid and search is truly unconstitutional, wouldn't that provide Cohen and President Trump with a solid legal case to stop it or at least prevent any information gathered from being released?
Old 04-13-2018, 02:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Coastal Mountaineer View Post
If the raid and search is truly unconstitutional, wouldn't that provide Cohen and President Trump with a solid legal case to stop it or at least prevent any information gathered from being released?
Gotta get to court first.

This is being tried in the court of public opinion. It doesn't matter what the eventual Legal outcome will be. He's been convicted by the left and the RINO's.