Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Dumba$$ Quote of the Day 4/5/18 >

Dumba$$ Quote of the Day 4/5/18

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Dumba$$ Quote of the Day 4/5/18

Old 04-06-2018, 09:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Dumba$$ Quote of the Day 4/5/18

Today's dumb arse statement comes from liberal idiot, Jay-Z and it's about as bad as his sorry "crap" music! Jay-Z says, "that Trump has brought out the worst in America!"
No, stupid, 8 years of obozo created the new race war! The one thing that obozo "should," have been qualified to do would have been uniting us and strengthening race relations! Instead, obozo set us back to the 1960's era!
So, mr. Lay-Z, just as your singing and thinking is crap, it's not Trump thats to blame, it's your boy obozo's fault!
Old 04-06-2018, 09:26 AM
Typical Buck

Agreed 110%. I thought and hoped Obama would pull the races together. But, he, Holder and his other cronies did not. They failed miserably in Baltimore and Ferguson.

Michelle is even worse.
Old 04-06-2018, 10:10 AM
Boone & Crockett

If you looked into Obama's background before the election you would have known what he was, a Marxist and a trouble maker a leftist of the highest degree who is in fact a racist. I knew that before I voted against him, I had no hope of a good America after he won the election. If you didn't know anything else we knew he was a politician from Chicago, that by its self was a red flag!

Last edited by Oldtimr; 04-06-2018 at 10:16 AM.
Old 04-06-2018, 11:28 AM
Little Doe Peep

Wink

I think we already knew what Obama was. That's why we didn't vote for him. Unfortunately, he turned out to be even worse than we anticipated.
Old 04-06-2018, 11:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

True that!
Old 04-06-2018, 02:06 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by JagMagMan View Post
Today's dumb arse statement comes from liberal idiot, Jay-Z and it's about as bad as his sorry "crap" music! Jay-Z says, "that Trump has brought out the worst in America!"
No, stupid, 8 years of obozo created the new race war! The one thing that obozo "should," have been qualified to do would have been uniting us and strengthening race relations! Instead, obozo set us back to the 1960's era!
So, mr. Lay-Z, just as your singing and thinking is crap, it's not Trump thats to blame, it's your boy obozo's fault!
Wellllll, technically he's right in a way.

Trump has motivated jayZ to sepeak and a whole lot of other liberal idiots in this country. I think one could argue that such action or cause of actions has "brought out the worst in this country."
Old 04-06-2018, 02:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

If you mean he brought the worst out in the open, I agree.
Old 04-06-2018, 02:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

For Dumba$$ Quote of the Day I'm voting for this one

"U.S. Needs China More Than China Needs the U.S."
Old 04-07-2018, 08:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well Cal, I guess you got me on a technicality. I did think of that while writing this thread and wondered how long it would take for someone to point it out!
Technically, Trump DID bring out the worst in America. He did that just by winning the election. But, it was obozo that created the bomb and lit the fuse!