Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Mexican invaders believe they have a right >

Mexican invaders believe they have a right

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Mexican invaders believe they have a right

Old 04-03-2018, 01:04 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Mexican invaders believe they have a right

Now the Mexicans believe they have a right to invade our country. Looks like it is time to kick their butts again.
Press Corp

CARAVAN ORGANIZERS VOW TO CONTINUE MARCH TO US BORDER, PLAN CROSSING FROM BAJA CALIFORNIA
04/03/2018
The Gateway Pundit

Hours after it was reported that the Mexican government was putting an end to the illegal migrant caravan headed through Mexico to the United States, organizer Pueblos Sin Fronteras claimed the caravan would continue.

Video of Mexican authorities feeding the migrants on the caravan. Comment translated, “How the Times change. PFP no longer pursues the undocumented, now support them. This at the station Matías Romero.”

Buzzfeed reporter Adolfo Flores as well as independent reporter Maya Averbuch both reported Monday night that the Mexican government was intervening to stop the caravan.

“Mexican immigration authorities said they plan on disbanding the Central American caravan by Wednesday in Oaxaca. The most vulnerable will get humanitarian visas.”

Mexican immigration authorities plan to disband refugee caravan by Wednesday. The most vulnerable will be given humanitarian visas; everyone else can file a petition with the Mexican authorities or will have to leave the country.”

An hour later Flores reported a spokeswoman for the caravan said the caravan would continue.

“Gina Garibo, an organizer with Pueblos Sin Fronteras, said the caravan was not over. They will continue to travel towards the US with asylum seekers. 'We will continue,' Garibo said. 'We have to follow through with our promise.'

“'At the end of the day these people have the right to ask for asylum,' Garibo said."
Old 04-03-2018, 01:30 PM
Spike

It would be so much easier to just take Mexico by force and make it part of the United States. We could then put a 250 mile wall along the Mexico & Guatemala border and the same on the San Diego & Baja California border. Then remove or kill all the trash. I know this is harsh, i am just sick of the **** flowing in. "When you want something done right, do it yourself"

Last edited by Liv2hunt; 04-03-2018 at 01:35 PM.
Old 04-03-2018, 01:52 PM
Super Moderator

If you're gonna pick South American Countries, there's others that I'd be more interested in than Mexico. Yes, they have good Tequila and some good deer hunting but there's other South American countries that are more interesting and have less corruption and crime problems.
Old 04-03-2018, 05:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
CARAVAN ORGANIZERS VOW TO CONTINUE MARCH TO US BORDER, PLAN CROSSING FROM BAJA CALIFORNIA
Quick!!!!!! Let's build a wall around California and evacuate all the Conservatives!
Old 04-04-2018, 02:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by JagMagMan View Post
Quick!!!!!! Let's build a wall around California and evacuate all the Conservatives!
Don't write off all of the liberals yet. Those that aren't blind followers who haven't been cajoled, shamed, threatened and bludgeoned into compliance by the media and the party hacks, are asking themselves, if the direction the California leadership is headed is good for them? I know many California liberals who make all the right noises publicly, but privately tell a different tale.

My guess is the end game is a three class system, overlords, professionals and peons. The blue collar workers and the blacks have to be asking themselves, where do I fit in?
Old 04-04-2018, 01:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by MudderChuck View Post
Don't write off all of the liberals yet. Those that aren't blind followers who haven't been cajoled, shamed, threatened and bludgeoned into compliance by the media and the party hacks, are asking themselves, if the direction the California leadership is headed is good for them? I know many California liberals who make all the right noises publicly, but privately tell a different tale.

My guess is the end game is a three class system, overlords, professionals and peons. The blue collar workers and the blacks have to be asking themselves, where do I fit in?

Interesting. Others may disagree, but I think that "professionals" category is not very big -- maybe on the order of the upper 15%, maybe upper 10%, maybe only the upper 5%. I'm not defining what I mean by "professionals," but I'm thinking people who have intellectual aptitudes and skills which simply cannot be replaced by robots or expert systems executing on server computers.

If you look back to the pre-industrial west, the nobility comprised about 2% of the population. Some people outside of that 2% were well-to-do guild members or small business owners in cities. The small business owners, I suspect, aren't going to fare well in this future world (when the middle class gets hollowed out, where do the customers of these small business owners go?) What about the "guild members"? Maybe no better. Sure, today plumbers do well, but when the middle class gets hollowed out and can't pay them any more? The "overlords" are liable to "grow their own" plumbers from among the immigrant hoi polloi, paying them in survival wages, thereby undermining the incumbent guild members?

But what the heck! What could go wrong letting our borders be ignored? It's all good, dude! Don't worry! Be happy! Have another cerveza!

If you really want to get scared, read the novel "Camp of the Saints" by Jean Raspail, a 1973 French novel that has been translated into English.

Last edited by Alsatian; 04-04-2018 at 01:16 PM.