Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Remember Way Back When?.... >

Remember Way Back When?....

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Remember Way Back When?....

Old 04-02-2018, 06:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Remember Way Back When?....

Remember way back when, 10-20 years ago, when someone mentioned that ALL gun owners needed to be part of the NRA?

Remember way back when, 10-20 years ago, when one type of gun owner sold out other gun owners, saying; "no one needs that type of weapon for hunting!"?

Remember way back when, 10-20 years ago, they said; "This is America, it can't/won't happen here!"?

Remember way back when 10-20 years ago, they said; (mockingly,) "that we were paranoid?"

Remember way back when 10-20 years ago, they said; (bravely, when SWAT wasn't Knocking at the door,) "they'll pry it from my cold, dead hands?"

Well, I've got news for you! It has never been closer to reality than today! IF we don't take a firm, united stand now, it will be "put up or shut up!"

In fact, IF the hildabeast would have won the election and tipped the Supreme Court, it would have already been A DONE DEAL!

We need to wake America up and take a firm stand....... Or America IS TOAST!
Old 04-03-2018, 08:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

April 14, 2018: Patriotic Americans Plans Second Amendment Rallies At All State Capitals

Appears to be factual. I am seriously considering attending to show my support.