Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Insane Proposal of the Day 4/2/18 >

Insane Proposal of the Day 4/2/18

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Insane Proposal of the Day 4/2/18

Old 04-06-2018, 01:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post
You do, I do, but it sure seems like a certain someone does not! I don't know about you but that scares me to think who is teaching our kids sometimes.

We've had 3 teachers so far and 2 out of 3 have been liberals with completely ignorant opinions and 1 conservative who was also pretty ignorant. The best of the 3 was a Trump hating liberal but she was in fact a very good teacher. I just want them to teach my kid facts.

I try not to worry about it to much, I teach my own kid what is right and wrong.

I'm very fortunate to be able to spend a lot of time with my kid and teach her a lot myself. There are not many sacrifices I would not make to be able to do that.

In the teachers defense Ive found they will just do their job for the most part if I do mine as a parent. My kid goes to school respectful and well behaved so the teachers are not task with matters of discipline,morals, work ethic etc. Most of the other parents send terrible kids to school and then are mad about the way the teacher handles them.

Last edited by rockport; 04-06-2018 at 01:08 PM.
Old 04-07-2018, 05:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by rockport View Post
In the teachers defense Ive found they will just do their job for the most part if I do mine as a parent. My kid goes to school respectful and well behaved so the teachers are not task with matters of discipline,morals, work ethic etc. Most of the other parents send terrible kids to school and then are mad about the way the teacher handles them.
You know I teach HS right? And what I have personally experienced aligns with what you said above. Most of the kids I get are pretty good. The problem is I have to spend 95% of my time on the 5% that are a Pain In the A$$. Parents send problems to school and expect a teacher to be an educator and a surrogate parent. I have several kids that have only me as a respectable male role model and that's a little sad.