Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Facebook

Old 03-21-2018, 06:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Facebook

How long until the ATF is using data obtained through social media?

Toddler is deregulating for a reason.
Old 03-21-2018, 08:00 AM
Typical Buck

who cares ? I do not belong, do not ever plan to belong ! any moron who does should suffer the consequences I really do not care that your picking up milk on way home or your child lost a tooth or ???
Old 03-21-2018, 08:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Don't have a facebook account. Never been on facebook. Never going to go on facebook. So why would I care about facebook?
Old 03-21-2018, 08:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

Me neither, I never will go on facebook. I don't understand the need some people have to post everything that they do on some website along with. Some of these people are dumb enough to tell the world they are going on vacation spelling out the dates so the thieves will know which house to rob
Old 03-21-2018, 08:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you don't think they are already mining social media, you're nuts. It's not just facebook, way to much data is out there, and they would be NUTS not to mine it.
Old 03-21-2018, 09:38 AM
Typical Buck

The only reason I have a facebook account is to play WSOP Poker every now and then. Best poker app out there. Used very little info to set it up and even most of that was fake info. Never even made a post on the FB account.
Old 03-21-2018, 09:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

I find that facebook is a great way to keep up/communicate with old friends I don't get a chance to see very much any more. I love it and enjoy keeping in touch with good old friends and their families.

I'm sure it can be hacked but mine is set to private and only the people I choose are supposed to be allowed to see it.

Some of you guys would probably enjoy the hunting,fishing,outdoor pages if you enjoy using this forum.

If you are on an internet forum calling people morons for using FB your probably just being ignorant and don't know what you are talking about.

Like I said if you enjoy forums you would likely enjoy FB. You follow what you want and share what you want.
Old 03-21-2018, 01:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Facebook is pretty good, as long as you go into your personal settings and "block" certain things, people having access to stuff you post, etc...

Like Rockport mentioned, you can find old friends and acquaintances from years ago. I have found a ton of old USCG buddies from the 80's that I used to be stationed with.
Old 03-21-2018, 01:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ButchA View Post
Facebook is pretty good, as long as you go into your personal settings and "block" certain things, people having access to stuff you post, etc...

Like Rockport mentioned, you can find old friends and acquaintances from years ago. I have found a ton of old USCG buddies from the 80's that I used to be stationed with.
Yeah, I bet FB is a great way to find/stay in touch with old military buddies that are spread out all over the country.
Old 03-21-2018, 02:22 PM
Dominant Buck

I am not a facebook guy but have some very good friends who are on it. I either see in person, call or email if I need to talk with someone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.