Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Facebook

Old 03-22-2018, 07:15 AM
Fork Horn

Never Will I just learned on the news last night your boy Obamha used Face Book to win in 2012. As I said they won then it was ok lost now and it is foul hypocrites I say. If Face Book was gone tomorrow the world would be a better place and I think Mark would probably get buy ok.
Old 03-22-2018, 07:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

I see a quote from NW above. I'd like for someone to ask him if he was as concerned when OBozo mined FB for info during his campaigns? I didn't have NW on ignore then but I sure didn't see any posts that showed he had his panties in a twist then.
Old 03-22-2018, 07:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Regular FB user here. I use Facebook to keep up with friends and family that are scattered all across the country. While it is good for keeping connected, I post with the understanding that what I put out there is now public no matter what my security settings are set to. As a result I post accordingly.
Old 03-22-2018, 01:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by wild bill g View Post
Never Will I just learned on the news last night your boy Obamha used Face Book to win in 2012. As I said they won then it was ok lost now and it is foul hypocrites I say. If Face Book was gone tomorrow the world would be a better place and I think Mark would probably get buy ok.
Dems are crying foul for a simple reason.

Imagine the outrage if the fed's maintained and sold the information to 100's of millions like FB does.

I still don't see where they are crying other than the idea that FB stole information from 50 mil americans without them knowing.

I would buy PUTS on FB
Old 03-22-2018, 01:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by RobertSubnet View Post
Regular FB user here. I use Facebook to keep up with friends and family that are scattered all across the country. While it is good for keeping connected, I post with the understanding that what I put out there is now public no matter what my security settings are set to. As a result I post accordingly.
Smart thinking.

But to not put something into place that will stop co's from illegally harvesting your personal data.

Remember this is at an unprecedented level.
Old 03-22-2018, 01:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would be interested in the outrage if the ATF was notified of every time someone bought bullets.
Old 03-22-2018, 01:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

WOW, NW answering himself 3 times in 3 minutes. Even for him that pushes pathetic to a new high.
Old 03-22-2018, 03:46 PM
Fork Horn

NW the gov does have all of our info and does sell it what rock are you living under. Nothing is secret once it is on the internet or in your computer or any other electronic device. As was stated above privacy is a joke with our electronic world. That is why Hilary should be in jail with all the top secret info she had on her private phone. Good thing she is a liberal or she would be hanging from a rope for her actions sorry to put down your girl but I think her actions are slightly worse than what Trump has done.
Old 03-22-2018, 04:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by wild bill g View Post
NW the gov does have all of our info and does sell it what rock are you living under. Nothing is secret once it is on the internet or in your computer or any other electronic device. As was stated above privacy is a joke with our electronic world. That is why Hilary should be in jail with all the top secret info she had on her private phone. Good thing she is a liberal or she would be hanging from a rope for her actions sorry to put down your girl but I think her actions are slightly worse than what Trump has done.
OH PLEASE!

Toddler handed over all TOP SECRET info to at least 30 people who have now been denied any clearance. The Saudi's included. Hilary 12 years ago might have been careless, but Toddler did this intentionally in our modern day world pre internet hacking days. No one is yet sure what bad things "might" have happened with HRC's f'up but Toddler did it with reckless abandon to help his family and friends make money.
Old 03-22-2018, 04:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Also, the evil government only has pertinent information on those that are deemed a bad guy. FB is 100x more capable of manipulating the masses. That is reserved for Bannon and Co that fooled all you people into votes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.