Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
New Low for Liberal Political Correctness! >

New Low for Liberal Political Correctness!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

New Low for Liberal Political Correctness!

Old 03-22-2018, 03:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

The left doesn't want our kids learning history, our own or world history because the kids just may learn something from the history as to why the US has been the best country in the world since its inception. If our kids learn that it was our unique Constitution and bill of rights that gave us the freedom to succeed on our own and not be dependent on government to provide at a great cost to individual freedom. It is the freedom to be successful independent of government that made this country great. When I went to school we had ancient history classes, world history classes and American history classes. I found all interesting and informative. I have to wonder if our children were still given that information along with explanation by teachers who wanted us to understand what happened and why, instead of teaching to an agenda geared towards criticism of our history by the teachers if we would have the number of addle headed leftists we have in this country today. End of rant.
Old 03-29-2018, 09:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

My wife taught for years and son is teaching now. We know teachers and/or admins from several local schools. Across the board they ALL thought it was dumb, but allowed it under some conditions, local schools did all of the following:

- Parent permission to leave school required. Anyone without it who left was given detention for skipping class.
- Let them walk, principal went out for safety, kids were told to follow the spirit, silent 17 minutes for the 17 victims. Keep in mind it's NH and it was cold. Many got bored and tried to return to school, they were made to stay out and do what they committed do.
- Phones not allowed in school, kids not allowed to go to lockers to get phones before the walkout
Old 03-30-2018, 07:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

...but they are the ones on the hook for paying for all of this bad legislation enacted by bad pols for, oh, say the next 60 years or so. That really seems to get them thinking.
Opening a paycheck and seeing how much of you money goes toward taxes is a good way to get a person thinking.
Old 03-30-2018, 11:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by RobertSubnet View Post
Opening a paycheck and seeing how much of you money goes toward taxes is a good way to get a person thinking.
That, and not living in mom & dad's basement too! It would be culture shock to many of them!
Old 03-30-2018, 12:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

Yes to both of the above posts.