Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
What Goes Around (Should) Come Around >

What Goes Around (Should) Come Around

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

What Goes Around (Should) Come Around

Old 01-25-2018, 09:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default What Goes Around (Should) Come Around

The Democrat Party has become very adept at political manipulation! Case in point: staying "in power," even when they are "out of power!" It does help to have a biased news media on their side!
One contrast is 8 years of Obama! The Republicans hardly ever opposed him! He was basically given a blank check! (I think that the lack of Republican backbone, was mainly fear of peer and media political correctness!) Next time around, don't fall for the "PC angle!"
Next case: When out of power, use the judicial system to stall or stop anything from being accomplished! The judicial system has been used more in the last year, than in all 240+ years of American history!
Next time around, It's a tool in the box if needed!
I'm sure there are many other dirty tricks that the left has used! REALIZE this: The "left," is at war for the very soul of America! America cannot afford to lose this war!
Next time around, don't ever give anyone an unchallenged "Blank check!"
DO THE JOB YOU WERE ELECTED TO DO!
Old 01-25-2018, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator

damn accurate summation
Old 01-25-2018, 12:39 PM
Boone & Crockett

Here here!