Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Weatherby relocates to Wyoming >

Weatherby relocates to Wyoming

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Weatherby relocates to Wyoming

Old 01-24-2018, 08:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Weatherby relocates to Wyoming

http://www.wyomingbusiness.org/news/...-wyoming/10790

It all sounds good & glad to see it....

Only this part im not so sure about
“There are a lot of great places in Wyoming, but Sheridan stood out as a New West community that’s progressive and growing, with a vibrant downtown in the shadow of the Bighorns and a mild climate,” Weatherby said
Depends on what someone means by progressive. Mild climate? Compared to what nome? Even nome has its mild days right?( To be frank i do hope no one brings any of that cali crazy ideas with them)
Old 01-24-2018, 09:49 PM
Super Moderator

How mild is the weather in Sheridan?

It's still a smart move on weatherby's part. Somehow I don't see them as bringing any CA stuff with them except license plates that they turn into Wyoming DMV.
Old 01-24-2018, 11:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
How mild is the weather in Sheridan?

It's still a smart move on weatherby's part. Somehow I don't see them as bringing any CA stuff with them except license plates that they turn into Wyoming DMV.

Maybe its(Sheridan) is like ( the miami of wy lol i dont know- been a lot of yrs since i been up there( - here in central wy it can be mild(chinook winds etc)- in the winter somedays warmer then alanta then a 50-60 degree drop in temp etc -30 -40 range to 100+ variable- the summersvery nice when not to hot- BREZZY in my high winds possible/likely area/ ( most days) Mild to howling ground blizzards/10 ft drifts etc( at my house(its not in Sheridan tho lol)

But im voting for the milder climate thing myself here ( winters to long & cold spring & summers to short)- i cant migrate south like i use to
Old 01-25-2018, 05:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm surprised they stayed in CA as long as they did.
Old 01-25-2018, 10:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

"Mild" is just happy talk. It definitely is not going to be a mild winter there. Maybe they mean mild summer? I'm not saying it is a bad place to be -- probably a great place to be. Just don't forget your mukluks back in California!
Old 01-25-2018, 06:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

If we look outside and don't like the weather here in Wyoming, all we have to do is wait five minutes and it'll change.
Old 01-25-2018, 06:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by homers brother View Post
If we look outside and don't like the weather here in Wyoming, all we have to do is wait five minutes and it'll change.
No, that would be South East Texas!
Old 01-25-2018, 06:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Where else could you have parching heat, glass breaking temperature drops, droughts, monsoons, tornadoes and hurricanes??? ......All in one day!
Old 01-26-2018, 06:57 AM
Typical Buck

a tremendous amount of California wackos have moved to Colorado and totally changed the state to Lib ville---I sincerely hope this does not happen to Wyoming !!! C,mon cowboys kick some ass
Old 01-26-2018, 07:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Hatfield Hunter View Post
a tremendous amount of California wackos have moved to Colorado and totally changed the state to Lib ville
Tell me about it. I am a 5th generation native of CO and I got run out by the LIBs. That's one of the reasons I now live in TX.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.