Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
More winning!! >

More winning!!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

More winning!!

Old 01-23-2018, 07:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default More winning!!

More money in employees pockets!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/01/23/125000-disney-employees-to-receive-1000-cash-bonus-company-launches-new-50-million-education-program.html
Old 01-24-2018, 01:10 AM
Fork Horn

crumbs right?? wish some of them crumbs would fall over here . ha ..thanx
Old 01-24-2018, 06:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

It would probably be even better if we didn't have an opposition party dead set on sabotaging America.

Hard to hand out anything more permanent than bonuses knowing power could shift again within a few years.
Old 01-24-2018, 06:56 AM
Typical Buck

Hey N W how do ya like them thar crumbs-----? From a wi. deplorable !!!
Old 01-24-2018, 07:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

It's funny how some people love to hate business and industries! The thing is, I can't remember a poor man ever signing my paycheck!
Old 01-24-2018, 08:32 AM
Typical Buck

I scrolled by the MSNBC Squawk Box morning show today before going to work and was curious how they are discussing tax reform. They had the JP Morgan chief on as a guest and he had positive things to say about the Trump tax bill. It was refreshing to hear someone on a slanted platform like NBC talking positively about the Trump administration.

http://fortune.com/2018/01/23/jp-mor...rump-tax-bill/
Old 01-24-2018, 09:16 AM
Spike

So I am assuming these companies will be able to give out $1000 bonuses every year now? Walmart raises were just propraganda seeing how they raised employee wages last year as well. The economy is growing and has been growing, but most of these companies raising wages are just competing for low-skilled workers. Let's go ask Kimberly-Clark employees how they are feeling. It's going to be interesting to see if they close 10 overseas plants instead of any in the U.S.highly doubt it. Anyone check to see how Carrier is doing? 215 employees laid off at the Indianapolis plant. So much winning for the American Worker.
Old 01-24-2018, 09:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Conquistador View Post
So I am assuming these companies will be able to give out $1000 bonuses every year now? Walmart raises were just propraganda seeing how they raised employee wages last year as well. The economy is growing and has been growing, but most of these companies raising wages are just competing for low-skilled workers. Let's go ask Kimberly-Clark employees how they are feeling. It's going to be interesting to see if they close 10 overseas plants instead of any in the U.S.highly doubt it. Anyone check to see how Carrier is doing? 215 employees laid off at the Indianapolis plant. So much winning for the American Worker.
The net results are positive. Have to look on the bright side instead of the Democrat, globalists, and main stream media side.
Old 01-24-2018, 09:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Conquistador View Post
You're not too bright are you? When they pushed out the tax cut they said it would benefit approximately 90% of workers. There will always be someone that gets the shaft since no govt program covers each and every citizen. Why focus on the few that don't benefit instead of the big picture? When you get you paycheck next month, see if it is higher than Jan's. If it is, thank Trump. If you don't want the extra $$$ you can send it back to the IRS on a voluntary basis. But my bet is you pocket it instead.
Old 01-24-2018, 11:44 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by rogerstv View Post
The net results are positive. Have to look on the bright side instead of the Democrat, globalists, and main stream media side.
Don't care too much for Democrats or globalist agenda. Every media outlet will always push for the opinions of their viewers and readers. What I can't stand is this assumption that tax breaks are great for every American worker. Maybe if when the U.S gets out of NAFTA I would sing and dance but until then I'll wait.

Who said it would benefit 90% of workers? Maybe if your an executive or CFO like NW getting million dollar raises! Ha. I am getting a 3% raise this year like I have gotten the past 5 years and its not thanks to the tax cut, (should I thank Obama, right?) Only people I thank are candy eating, water drinking and smoking consumers for my wages. Well I guess since the tax cut happened I should be receiving more right. Just saying, you shouldn't take a these media puff pieces that American workers are getting wonderful raises out of context. Maybe I am not to bright flags but I glady donate my money to worthy causes and the IRS isn't one of them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.