logo

Go Back   HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Old 01-13-2018, 08:31 AM   #11
Little Doe Peep

Wink

I don't use that kind of language myself. But I think that President Trump realizes that sometimes he has to express himself in language that liberals, most of whom have limited reasoning capabilities, can easily understand.

After all, it is common knowledge that the kind of countries to which he was referring do exist. And there are many of them.

My screen name is spelled 幸子 in kanji or さちこ in hiragana

Thanks to our veterans that we are using English

----------------------

From the creating spirit
of heaven and earth
I have received the soul
by which I am who I am

From a goshinka in Yamakage Shinto
sachiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 11:29 AM   #12
Giant Nontypical

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachiko View Post
After all, it is common knowledge that the kind of countries to which he was referring do exist. And there are many of them.
Yeah but that won't matter to the LIBs. Nor will it bother them that many of them actually use the exact same word to describe places they don't like. If the LIBs really want to bring in immigrants from places like Haiti, EL Salvador, Nigeria etc... then they should be required to let those same immigrants live with them in their own houses.

Somehow I doubt the likes of NW or BabyFawn (assuming they even own houses) won't be willing to do so.

Just Sayin.

I MISS THE AMERICA I GREW UP IN!

Top 10% in income and Investor.
Husband, Home Owner, Property Owner
Retired Chief Petty Officer.
Combat Wounded Veteran.
High School Teacher.
Gun Owner and Collector.
Hunter and Fisherman.
Former Member of MENSA.
Conservative and Anti-Liberal
Proud of all the above!
flags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 02:33 PM   #13
Boone & Crockett

You are making assumptions that probably wouldn't float a boat....even a Navy skiff. Chances are the person you are referring to either lives in parents basement or a low rent apartment which caters to people on welfare who have plenty of time to play on the internet. I never was a CFO but was a corporate manager and I never had the time to be on web based forums. Now in retirement I can put in as much or little time on forums as I see fit.
Old 01-13-2018, 03:05 PM   #14
Nontypical Buck

The folks slamming trumps description of these countries, have spent their whole life living in the lap of luxury, they don't know what a $hithole is, they certainly don't know what the folks who live in one live like, if they have to end another life to have an easy meal, so be it. beat someone half to death for a pair of shoes or a coat, no big deal. they will behave no different just because they come to the US, its all they know, and its not trumps fault for calling it!
RR
Josh Thompson,"Way out here"
Ridge Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 07:15 PM   #15
Boone & Crockett

Quote:
Bottom line is that America should welcome any legal immigrant that will benefit America regardles of nation of origin and we should refuse all immigrants that will head straight to the welfare office regardless of nation of origin.
What flags said.

While politicians were arguing about immigrants; an immigrant from Ghana, and US Army soldier, gave his life while saving folks from a burning New York apartment building. He was posthumously awarded the Soldiers Medal and the NY state Medal for Valor.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...253Bnhbc%2F%2F

Last edited by falcon; 01-13-2018 at 07:31 PM.
falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 08:17 PM   #16
Nontypical Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon View Post
What flags said.

While politicians were arguing about immigrants; an immigrant from Ghana, and US Army soldier, gave his life while saving folks from a burning New York apartment building. He was posthumously awarded the Soldiers Medal and the NY state Medal for Valor.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...253Bnhbc%2F%2F
Good people come in all sizes and shapes, but seriously you have to play the odds.

I've been to Albania, Albanians love Americans. If you go to Albanian you have to hire somebody to watch your car 24/7 or it will be gone jiffy quick, never to be seen again.

I've been to Serbia, I actually messed up once, drank to much at a party and passed out. Woke up in a feather bed, wallet laying on the side table. Serbians pretty much hate Americans.

Bill Clinton would have you believe Albanians good, Serbians bad. Albanians Muslim, Serbians Orthodox Catholic, which one would you want for a neighbor?

Last edited by MudderChuck; 01-13-2018 at 10:25 PM.
MudderChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 11:09 PM   #17
Nontypical Buck

The liberals spun it (Trumps remarks) trying to make Trump look uninformed, many said Nigeria is a the wealthiest country in Africa. I guess to infer Nigeria didn't have a exodus issue. The Italians would maybe disagree, "The majority of the migrants who have come to Italy this year are from Africa with 36,000 Nigerians, 20,000 Eritreans and 12,000 people from Guinea. " If Nigeria is so good why are the people unassing the place in record numbers?

I ask myself on a fairly consistent basis if the Libs actually believe the B.S. they spew?