Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Trump repeats “no collusion” 16 times in a 30 minute interview! >

Trump repeats “no collusion” 16 times in a 30 minute interview!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Trump repeats “no collusion” 16 times in a 30 minute interview!

Old 01-05-2018, 11:27 AM
Banned

Default Trump repeats “no collusion” 16 times in a 30 minute interview!

...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 01-05-2018 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Permabanned
Old 01-05-2018, 11:41 AM
Banned

If he says it enough it will be true in the eyes of 34% of the population. It is all they need to just follow and nod.
Old 01-05-2018, 11:41 AM
Banned

Next it will be the word "LAUNDERING"
Old 01-05-2018, 12:33 PM
Spike

Unlike Billy Madison of which the original quote was from who was an idiot, the sad fact an idiot is running our country. His mental capacity or lack there of is going to start a nuclear war. I couldn't bring myself to vote in the last election because of the known criminal Hillary versus the most egotistical man walking the face of the earth. Sad! It's no wonder so many countries hate us so badly. If WE Americans only knew what really goes on. Before anyone responds that I am a conspiracy theorist, no not at all. I wish the people would stand as one to remove all these crooked out for themselves politicians. I love this country, but not the people who run it! I am sure there are some honest ones but the system will never let them get to the top. Just my humble opinion.

Last edited by Liv2hunt; 01-05-2018 at 02:59 PM.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

MSNBC, CNN, and all the rest have said "collusion" thousands upon thousands of times all last year.
Still nothing.

C. Davis
Old 01-05-2018, 01:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

Actually Gerald, the correct word would be "we" Americans, not "us" Americans. Here is a news flash for you. If you didn't vote you are part of the problem and have no right to complain because you removed yourself from the process. I have little time for those who don't vote and then complain about the end result. However I susoect you are a NW shill.