Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Making Money

Old 12-10-2017, 12:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Interesting response to my disgust with the activity. To read 6 responses that state that if it was good for Hilary it is good for the GOP and our country going forward is really something.
So you admit Broom Hilda took $145,000,000 from Russia. Thanks. Funny you don't seem bothered by it.
Old 12-10-2017, 01:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

I guess as long as Toddler comes out and his family makes billions and our Russian Adversary's get what they want, that is all that matters now?
who handed over 20% of our uranium to the Russians?
RR
Old 12-10-2017, 02:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Does anyone see anything wrong with that kind of thought process.
The old bait and switch for your girl HRC.

Speaking of which did to miss the irony of your statement? It's speculation with the maturity level of professional wrestling hype. I guess if one is so offended they will believe any online gossip that reinforces the said offense. You could show us those texts or direct us to someone who can.
Old 12-10-2017, 03:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by d80hunter View Post
The old bait and switch for your girl HRC.

Speaking of which did to miss the irony of your statement? It's speculation with the maturity level of professional wrestling hype. I guess if one is so offended they will believe any online gossip that reinforces the said offense. You could show us those texts or direct us to someone who can.
Hilary should go on trial and go to prison. Funny how many here repeatedly state that HRC is guilty of so much and she has never been convicted yet toddler gets a free ride with so so so much evidence to at least question him on his antics and lies.

Politics sure puts the blinders on.
Old 12-10-2017, 03:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hilary should go on trial and go to prison.
If you actually believe this then why did you campaign for her and vote for her? One has to wonder if you would say she should be in jail had she won? Something tells me you will refuse to give an honest answer to those 2 questions. You keep going on about Trump but there is no evidence he did anything illegal. If you have evidence then show it now.

If you do not provide evidence then tomorrow you will be on the same list BabyFawn and Mousey are on. You simply are not worth dealing with.

Last edited by flags; 12-10-2017 at 05:09 PM.
Old 12-10-2017, 04:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hilary should go on trial and go to prison. Funny how many here repeatedly state that HRC is guilty of so much and she has never been convicted yet toddler gets a free ride with so so so much evidence to at least question him on his antics and lies.

Politics sure puts the blinders on.
As Flags mentioned why did you even campaign for her? I heard you volunteered for the DNC and that is the only reason I mentioned Hilary. 2 things I can take from this.

1. Libs put up with her and later throw her under bus when it fits the anti-Trump debate. Still the message from 2016 flawlessly transitions to 2020, bad Trump bad.

2. If one props someone who "can go directly to trial and to jail if convicted" in your words, maybe they're not in the position to make a recommendation on POTUS.

Now enough of the Hilary talk. I fear you will use it to deflect the real issue at hand. Show us the texts or direct us to someone who can.
Old 12-11-2017, 06:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Again, If Hillary wins, Weinstein gets his money's worth for the 250k he gave to the Clinton Foundation. Do you think he gave it for Hillary's stance on women's issues? Lol!!
He had access to the Clinton's if Hillary is President, and none of these liberal women in Hollywood would have said a peep. The Weinstein party would have gone on. Weinstein's donations are a small price to pay to keep from having his life ruined.

It all ended with Trump.

C. Davis
Old 12-11-2017, 08:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Trash Trump seems to be the fad. I always ask myself what is the alternative? I most aligned with Cruz or at least his stated positions, who knows how that may have turned out. Like most politicians he may have abandoned his stated positions as soon as he was elected. I liked Carly Fiorina, smart, articulate, right up until she started pandering to feminists. Nikki Haley impresses me, tough, smart, but pretty much a main stream Republican, a party animal.

I really can't think of any I'd bother to pee on if their leg was on fire in the Democratic party. The trend seems to be to break up the Democratic party into special interest groups and then pass legislation to please everybody but the sane people of this country. They propose and fund all these social programs then siphon off most of the money to feed the beast (party members). Kind of like one of those charities who collects millions (billions) and actually applies pennys on the dollar to whatever cause they profess to represent. And/or they fire up some new social initiative weekly to energize the malcontents, to keep the pot boiling.

OK answer me this, if Trump is gone what is next. The Democrats sure haven't shown me anything.

Last edited by MudderChuck; 12-11-2017 at 09:14 AM.
Old 05-08-2020, 12:09 PM
Spike

If Hillary had won, Weinstein and all his cash would still be flowing to the Clintons. I'm sure Weinstein would have the Lincoln bedroom anytime he wanted it. All the affected women would no way be turning on Hillary's friend.
Old 05-08-2020, 08:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by RonyChapmen View Post
If Hillary had won, Weinstein and all his cash would still be flowing to the Clintons. I'm sure Weinstein would have the Lincoln bedroom anytime he wanted it. All the affected women would no way be turning on Hillary's friend.
I have to wonder if the "quote police" will address this one... Yes OT, I'm still a bit snarky... It is...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.