Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
No prison time for desertion... >

No prison time for desertion...

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

No prison time for desertion...

Old 11-03-2017, 12:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default No prison time for desertion...

This dooshbag gets to walk free!

When my wife was deployed her unit had to go look for this dumbass.

He should've been hung!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bowe-berg...064415009.html
Old 11-03-2017, 01:43 PM
Little Doe Peep

Wink

I can't believe that sentence.

People get more time for shoplifting.
Old 11-03-2017, 02:24 PM
Dominant Buck

A total travesty. Karma gets you in the end. Watch and see how "great" his life turns out.
Old 11-03-2017, 02:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
A total travesty. Karma gets you in the end. Watch and see how "great" his life turns out.
I predict he gets an advance on a book deal.
A new kind of "phobe" will be invented for anyone who finds it sickening.

C. Davis
Old 11-03-2017, 02:49 PM
Dominant Buck

I'll be surprised if he gets anything like that. His actions put innocent people at risk just doing their jobs looking for him. People won't forget.
Old 11-03-2017, 03:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
I'll be surprised if he gets anything like that. His actions put innocent people at risk just doing their jobs looking for him. People won't forget.
I never underestimate the depravity of liberals.
Look at Hillary. She is the Queen of book advances.

C. Davis
Old 11-03-2017, 03:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

This is an outrage! Men died trying to find that worthless piece of garbage. He has already breathed too long.
Old 11-03-2017, 05:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
This is an outrage! Men died trying to find that worthless piece of garbage. He has already breathed too long.

Ditto..
Not fair he's breathing our air!
Old 11-03-2017, 06:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Allen West isn't too pleased...

https://allenbwest.americanewshub.com/judges-decision-bergdahl-enraged-beyond-comprehension/
Old 11-04-2017, 05:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

In my humble opinion the judge overstepped his authority in this. He pretty much said that comments made by the President led him to his decision. As such he has violated his oath as a sitting judge due to cases having to be decided on evidence and evidence alone. Even the military courts require this. The judge even took a potshot at the President in his ruling.

For this reason he should be immediately removed from the bench and they should take a good long hard look at revoking his commission. I'm pretty sure all it would take is a signature from the President on a declaration of a loss of confidence in his abilities to execute his duties to do so.

This is just one example of the rot that has been in the military for quite awhile. The LIB policies of tha last administration has allowed questionable people to get positions of authority that they normally would not have. Many of the flag officers (Admirals and Generals) are very liberal because they are basically presidential appointments. Only the president can sign off on their appointments to flag rank and OBozo allowed some real losers to wear stars. It will take years to root them all out.

This is one of the reasons am glad I am now retired and no longer on active duty. On Dec 04 will have my 30 years total service in (both active duty and retired fleet reserve) and I am untouchable. Even in a major war I cannot be recalled to active duty. I could volunteer, but my age would be considered, but I cannot be forced to sign back up under current law. I have told everyone I know that is still serving to retire as soon as they can because the military isn't the safe harbor it once was.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.