Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Conservatives need to stop buying Apple products >

Conservatives need to stop buying Apple products

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Conservatives need to stop buying Apple products

Old 08-31-2017, 05:48 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Conservatives need to stop buying Apple products

I don't know how many know this but Apple gave one million to the Southern Poverty Law Center. This organization is an alt left group that has everything they claim to be against in their organization. They were the ones who prompted now two terrorist attacks in DC. The one most recently was the shooter who shot up the Softball practice in VA. They have Google's ear now when it comes to banning sites that are conservative. You know, hate groups of course. No one is checking them. Now it's revealed they have been of shoring millions while spending very little on law work for the poor. Meanwhile, the Executives, are taking home over 300k a month. The icing on the cake, their a 501.c tax exempt entity.

Trump needs to direct his IRS to do a full audit on these guys! Something is very fishy here.
Old 09-01-2017, 08:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

the Executives, are taking home over 300k a month.
Are you sure about that number? That would be a sweet paycheck.
Old 09-01-2017, 05:16 PM
Dominant Buck

Yes, positive about the paychecks and them sending large amounts of money off shore with very little going to helping poverty stricken with legal counsel. Why would a 501.3c need to invest off shore large amounts? They're a tax exempt entity.
Old 09-02-2017, 06:08 AM
Typical Buck

Meanwhile, the Fed spends most of their mobile device budget on iOS devices. Only other real option is Samsung.

Alot of these high tech companies are anti-conservative.
Old 09-02-2017, 08:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

That would be news to me. Almost all federal devices I have seen, issued devices that is, have been brands other than Apple.
Old 09-02-2017, 03:08 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by olsaltydog View Post
That would be news to me. Almost all federal devices I have seen, issued devices that is, have been brands other than Apple.
What devices have you seen other than Apple and Samsung? Pretty much every MDM vendor in the market develops for iOS and Android which is usually Samsung and the heavier part of development is around iOS. Unless you see Windows devices being used. I haven't seen many of those though.
Old 09-02-2017, 03:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

being the lead of a hate group seems to be a very well paying job nowdays ....
Old 09-02-2017, 04:48 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Yes, positive about the paychecks and them sending large amounts of money off shore with very little going to helping poverty stricken with legal counsel. Why would a 501.3c need to invest off shore large amounts? They're a tax exempt entity.
So the higher ups can evade taxes when they get big bonuses?
Old 09-02-2017, 05:01 PM
Boone & Crockett

Sounds like leftists using tactics they accuse conservatives of! How d o you spell Democrat? H Y P O C R I T!
Old 09-02-2017, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by chazspot View Post
What devices have you seen other than Apple and Samsung? Pretty much every MDM vendor in the market develops for iOS and Android which is usually Samsung and the heavier part of development is around iOS. Unless you see Windows devices being used. I haven't seen many of those though.
Might be because I deal with the military then. Due to Apples reluctance to relinquish control over systems a lot of military members are being issued alternatives that can be controlled by IA personell.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.