Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
I know I lurk sometimes, but I am curious about one thing... >

I know I lurk sometimes, but I am curious about one thing...

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

I know I lurk sometimes, but I am curious about one thing...

Old 07-24-2017, 12:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default I know I lurk sometimes, but I am curious about one thing...

I know this is the political forum and we have our share of "interesting individuals" on here. The members in question are so far left and so hardcore left wing, they are off the chart! Why on earth are they even on this site? Do they own firearms? Do they even hunt?

Better yet, would they know what the picture below is and the uses of the two types of ammo? Most important - I wonder if they'd be offended by the photo!

Old 07-24-2017, 12:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

They are not here for true discourse, they are here to needle and just be typical of those on the left, purveyors of nonsense lies and subterfuge . Pay them no mind.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 07-24-2017 at 01:07 PM.
Old 07-24-2017, 01:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don't have the answer.

They could be committed leftists who see it as their sacred mission to evangelize the liberal doctrine to all of us benighted savages. I'm serious. To look through the telescope through the opposite end: could there be value for me, a thoughtful conservative, to post on a left wing web site contesting all the pat, received wisdom of the left? There could be value. Of course, it would be a question as to whether I would be allowed to contribute to such a left wing web site over the long haul or if I would be banished at some point, after consistently carrying the conservative message to the web site.

They could indeed be hunters and/or shooting sports enthusiasts who happen to be liberal in their politics. You might suggest that these are mutually contradictory attributes . . . but if you carefully examine yourself you will probably find within yourself abundant self-contradictions. Such is the ordinary condition of the mortal and imperfect human being.
Old 07-24-2017, 01:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

Nah, they are only here to be a burr under the saddle of the conservatives. You give them too much credit for cognizant thought.
Old 07-24-2017, 03:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

What ^^^he said, LOL!
Old 07-24-2017, 04:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

These people come here just to stir the pot. Let's ignore them
Old 07-24-2017, 04:40 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Alsatian View Post
I

They could indeed be hunters and/or shooting sports enthusiasts who happen to be liberal in their politics. You might suggest that these are mutually contradictory attributes . . . but if you carefully examine yourself you will probably find within yourself abundant self-contradictions. Such is the ordinary condition of the mortal and imperfect human being.
Contradictions yes. LIberals think they are really smart, and now better

That is pretty deep.
Old 07-25-2017, 10:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

that picture is what the security detail is carrying for every anti-gun politician and hollywood actress/actors

aint that something to think about .... they love their guns, they don't want YOU to have your guns though

their lives, and their family lives, are vastly more valuable than yours and your families
Old 07-25-2017, 11:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

If they leave then what will anyone talk about? If everyone here just agrees with each other then the Politics forum will die like the others...
Old 07-25-2017, 02:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Ranger77 View Post
that picture is what the security detail is carrying for every anti-gun politician and hollywood actress/actors

aint that something to think about .... they love their guns, they don't want YOU to have your guns though

their lives, and their family lives, are vastly more valuable than yours and your families
My thoughts exactly... The one politician who makes my blood boil is that old hag from CA named Diane Feinstein.

Seriously - want to talk hypocrisy?!? That ancient, wrinkled up prune, actually has a real, genuine, S&W .38 snubby in her purse, along with a CWP issued by California! Look it up - it's true!!!

...and yet there are those on this forum that would support her and all of her democratic, ultra-left wing ways!