logo

Go Back   HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Old 07-14-2017, 11:13 AM   #1
Banned

Default Imagine the OUTRAGE

Just imagine the threads here if OBAMA was cozying up to the Russians as his solution to prosperity and security for our country.

Trump is not a globalist as his voters had hoped but now he is dumping our allies and picking Putin as him main man.

Pelosi is being VERY smart and being quiet about impeachment. Let this idiot stay right where he is. He is an ineffective as any toddler he imitates.

I am so tired of winning it hurts!
NeverWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 11:26 AM   #2
Giant Nontypical

Really? Want to talk about Broom Hilda's people going to the UK to look into to dossier on Trump from the Russians? Want to talk about OBozo sending representatives to Russia before the 2008 election? ant to talk about OBozo on an open mic saying he could be more "flexible" after the election in regards to Putin? Want to talk about Broom Hilda and he "reset button" with Russia? Want to talk about Teddy Kennedy reaching out to Andopov when he was running against Reagan?

Address those.

As to Pelosi, she is an idiot no matter what the topic is.

I MISS THE AMERICA I GREW UP IN!
flags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 07:59 PM   #3
Nontypical Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by flags View Post
Really? Want to talk about Broom Hilda's people going to the UK to look into to dossier on Trump from the Russians? Want to talk about OBozo sending representatives to Russia before the 2008 election? ant to talk about OBozo on an open mic saying he could be more "flexible" after the election in regards to Putin? Want to talk about Broom Hilda and he "reset button" with Russia? Want to talk about Teddy Kennedy reaching out to Andopov when he was running against Reagan?

Address those.

X2 on what Flags said!

The Second Amendment: The RIGHT to bear ARMS! THE amendment that secures ALL other articles of the Constitution![/B]
JagMagMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 09:47 AM   #4
Nontypical Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
I am so tired of winning it hurts!
Thanks for the laugh! Your candidate didn't win. Any thing that isnt an anyomous phone call to the news or a "feeling" points at the the left and Russia. What exactly are you winning?
d80hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 10:26 AM   #5
Giant Nontypical

It really does remind you of Charlie Sheen, the further he sunk and went down the tubes, the louder he proclaimed "winning". The technical term is" crazy as an outhouse rat!!
Old 07-17-2017, 12:27 PM   #6
Boone & Crockett

Quote:
Originally Posted by flags View Post

Address those.

You left out the $150MM Hillary took while she was SOS and in a position to approve/disapprove Russian acquisition of 30% of the US' uranium reserves.
ipscshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 12:50 PM   #7
Giant Nontypical

A book could be written about all the corrupt things the hag Hillary has done to enrich herself at tax payers expense and the corrupt things she has done even before her perverted husband was elected President by a bunch of morons.
Old 07-17-2017, 04:19 PM   #8
Giant Nontypical

I wonder what old NW has to say about the breaking story of paid members of the DNC meeting with the Ukrainians to impact the election? You don't suppose he will have the courage to answer do you?

I MISS THE AMERICA I GREW UP IN!
flags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 04:28 PM   #9
Banned

oddly enough I'm 100% with you Neverwill

impeach Trump NOW and get him OUT of the Presidency

and welcome in ultra conservative Mike Pence as the next President and he'll do conservative things the right way
Ranger77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 04:52 PM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger77 View Post
oddly enough I'm 100% with you Neverwill

impeach Trump NOW and get him OUT of the Presidency

and welcome in ultra conservative Mike Pence as the next President and he'll do conservative things the right way
That's an interesting thought. One thing is for sure, the advantage of having the legislative branch and executive branch all under GOP control is being squandered by allowing the Democrats to control the agenda.
Fieldmouse is offline   Reply With Quote