Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Snowflakes-More Love a Terrorist, Put Up a Sign NONSENSE! >

Snowflakes-More Love a Terrorist, Put Up a Sign NONSENSE!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Snowflakes-More Love a Terrorist, Put Up a Sign NONSENSE!

Old 06-16-2017, 05:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Snowflakes-More Love a Terrorist, Put Up a Sign NONSENSE!

If the Virginia Governor, the fake media and the snowflake minion's "not wasting a good tragedy," to call for more gun control were not bad enough, their STUPIDITY only gets WORSE!!!!
I heard one of the snowflakes saying on the news, "If only they would have a "Gun Free Zone," sign at the baseball field, the shooter would not have entered, and he would have had more time to rethink the shooting!"

John Wayne once said, "Life is hard, but it's even harder if you're stupid!" That certainly applies here!

The only thing stupider that I've heard was a lady calling in to complain that, "they should not put "deer crossing," signs up in high traffic areas, as she had hit several deer in these areas! They should make the deer cross elsewhere!"
I guess it's really true: "YOU CAN"T FIX STUPID!"

Last edited by JagMagMan; 06-16-2017 at 05:53 PM.
Old 06-16-2017, 09:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Your post is funny.

You can try to tell them, but you can't make them listen. If that guy could actually shoot, it would have been a slaughterhouse out there.

If he didn't have a firearm he could have used a pressure cooker bomb or a vehicle.

Only two viable defenses, live in a bunker or have the means for effective self defense with you and be competent with its use.
Old 06-17-2017, 06:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

There have always been stupid people, but before the Internet there was a limit how far news of their silly utterances propagated. The advances in communication technology has had a big effect on our politics and our democratic processes, most not good effects.
Old 06-17-2017, 07:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would bet that the dumbest of the dumb that we see make the news clamoring for their safe space, and who think "gun free zone" signs work are a product of the education system. They probably have student loan debt that will only be settled when their will is probated, and they think their parents are stupid.

C. Davis
Old 06-17-2017, 07:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by MudderChuck View Post
If that guy could actually shoot, it would have been a slaughterhouse out there.
Exactly! With the number of rounds he popped off, he could have killed dozens of people!

If he didn't have a firearm he could have used a pressure cooker bomb or a vehicle.
That's very true! These lib-tards never miss a chance to call for more gun laws! There are so many more ways of killing people, some more effective than others, but they are too many to list! Yet it's the guns fault!
My definition of a "assault weapon," is whatever you get hit with!

Only two viable defenses, live in a bunker or have the means for effective self defense with you and be competent with its use.
I'll choose #2 every day! Notice that these crazies are smart enough NOT to shoot up places that have a high probability of having armed people!
Old 06-17-2017, 09:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have another good one for you JMM. A lady wrote a letter to the editor of our small town newspaper complaining about how we were wasting so much water with the six floating fountains that draw water from the Kalamazoo River near downtown Allegan! Yep, and these morons vote and procreate!
Old 06-17-2017, 05:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006 View Post
Yep, and these morons vote and procreate!
Should be neutered at birth!
Old 06-17-2017, 06:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
a product of the education system. They probably have student loan debt that will only be settled when their will is probated, and they think their parents are stupid.
C. Davis
Yep CD, sadly, I have one like that!