Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Stand Up Patron Kills Sports Bar Shooter >

Stand Up Patron Kills Sports Bar Shooter

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Stand Up Patron Kills Sports Bar Shooter

Old 05-04-2017, 07:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Stand Up Patron Kills Sports Bar Shooter

A stand up customer killed the perp who had just murdered a restaurant manager.

Quote:
A "good Samaritan" with a gun killed an active shooter who may have been gearing up for a deadly rampage at a Texas sports bar Wednesday night, police said.

When 48-year-old James Jones walked inside the Zona Caliente Sports Bar, started yelling and then allegedly shot and killed Cesar Perez — a 37-year-old restaurant manager who'd attempted to calm him down — Arlington police said witnesses were afraid they would be next.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/goo...id=HPCOMMDHP15

48 year old murderer James Jones will soon be worm food. As it should be.

Last edited by falcon; 05-04-2017 at 07:03 PM.
Old 05-04-2017, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here's a perfect example of citizens being able to defend against criminal scum but some would not like us to exercise those rights ! I wonder if they had a no weapons sign on the front door ?
Old 05-04-2017, 07:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by muzzlestuffer View Post
Here's a perfect example of citizens being able to defend against criminal scum but some would not like us to exercise those rights ! I wonder if they had a no weapons sign on the front door ?
Don't put words in our mouths just because you refuse to understand reasonable logic and facts.

I support CCW 100%. I simply also understand that people have the right to make their own rules on their own property and my choices are either respect their rights and follow their rules or not go on their property.

I'm all for you exercising your rights....Its you violating the rights of other that I'm against. You do not have the right to go on privately owned property....you are allowed to IF you follow the rules.

Apparently its not just liberals that don't understand the difference between rights and privileges.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by rockport View Post
Don't put words in our mouths just because you refuse to understand reasonable logic and facts.

I support CCW 100%. I simply also understand that people have the right to make their own rules on their own property and my choices are either respect their rights and follow their rules or not go on their property.

I'm all for you exercising your rights....Its you violating the rights of other that I'm against. You do not have the right to go on privately owned property....you are allowed to IF you follow the rules.

Apparently its not just liberals that don't understand the difference between rights and privileges.
What's laws would be broken? I've asked it multiple times now in multiple threads and no one has answered it yet.

What's makes the Government able to say we can't carry in Federal buildings, like the Post Office? Isn't that violating our rights?

Violating a right is not an arrestable offense as far as I know, or else all politicians would be in jail.
Old 05-04-2017, 09:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by jeepkid View Post
What's laws would be broken? I've asked it multiple times now in multiple threads and no one has answered it yet.

What's makes the Government able to say we can't carry in Federal buildings, like the Post Office? Isn't that violating our rights?

Violating a right is not an arrestable offense as far as I know, or else all politicians would be in jail.
Once they find out its happening and the offender is ask not to come back they would be trespassing. Until then said offender will get away with being a disrespectful hypocrite that champions American rights but really only wants to force his/her own beliefs on everybody else just like the average liberal.

A drag on the concept of a free country that really only wants to have everything his/her own way and for some reason has decided they are entitled to the service of others without having to respect the rights of others.

If someone doesn't like the rules then make the sacrifice and go without the service or have some respect and follow the rules.

Maybe someone else will know more about the laws(potential consequences) involved. What I know is the constitution does not give you the right to go on private property at all let alone go on private property and not follow the rules.

Last edited by rockport; 05-04-2017 at 09:52 PM.
Old 05-05-2017, 04:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

You still don't get it even after seeing this ?
Old 05-05-2017, 05:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Once they find out its happening and the offender is ask not to come back they would be trespassing. Until then said offender will get away with being a disrespectful hypocrite that champions American rights but really only wants to force his/her own beliefs on everybody else just like the average liberal.

A drag on the concept of a free country that really only wants to have everything his/her own way and for some reason has decided they are entitled to the service of others without having to respect the rights of others.

If someone doesn't like the rules then make the sacrifice and go without the service or have some respect and follow the rules.

Maybe someone else will know more about the laws(potential consequences) involved. What I know is the constitution does not give you the right to go on private property at all let alone go on private property and not follow the rules.

Your state may differ. In Michigan CPL holders are barred from carrying in certain places, hospitals, schools, sporting events where there are more than 2500 people, bars, etc. Violation means the loss of your permit.

Carrying can be barred in other places not covered by the statute, but you are only guilty of trespassing. This is Michigan, your laws may differ.

We all have rights. People have the right to bar guns in their homes or business. If someone tells me I can't bring a gun into his home, I won't visit. If a business owner tells me I can't bring a gun into his business, I'll take my patronage elsewhere.
Old 05-05-2017, 06:31 AM
Boone & Crockett

I try to avoid patronizing the establishments of morons who post that I can't carry...

With regard to the article, I hope that Zona Caliente Sports Bar was a restaurant and bar that makes the majority of its money through food sales. The article refers to it both as a sports bar and a restaurant. If it's just a bar, then the "good guy" may have a problem. Illegal to carry in a bar in Texas.
Old 05-05-2017, 06:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by muzzlestuffer View Post
You still don't get it even after seeing this ?
I think he missed the part where an armed citizen stopped a mass murder and due to having a conceal carry permit is in no trouble.
Old 05-05-2017, 06:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ipscshooter View Post
I try to avoid patronizing the establishments of morons who post that I can't carry...

With regard to the article, I hope that Zona Caliente Sports Bar was a restaurant and bar that makes the majority of its money through food sales. The article refers to it both as a sports bar and a restaurant. If it's just a bar, then the "good guy" may have a problem. Illegal to carry in a bar in Texas.
Law enforcement has confirmed there will no charges will be filed against the man who shot James Jones.

Last edited by d80hunter; 05-05-2017 at 09:43 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.