Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Stand Up Patron Kills Sports Bar Shooter >

Stand Up Patron Kills Sports Bar Shooter

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Stand Up Patron Kills Sports Bar Shooter

Old 05-05-2017, 04:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by jeepkid View Post
I just asked the police Sgt I know here. He basically said the same thing I've been saying, they can put up signs all they want but there isn't a criminal law to be arrested by. But, if the business somehow finds out you're carrying then asks you to leave and you REFUSE then they can cite you for trespassing. He said carry on and don't get caught.
That is exactly what has been stated previously more than once in case you've been asleep during this thread!
Old 05-05-2017, 04:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by muzzlestuffer View Post
Whats up old timer still no words of sorrow for the guy that got shot huh it's OK for you to want to go home every night but not us low class citizens ! I'm not digging any hole your just showing how much of a liberal Hillary supporter you are. I know a lot of cops some frinds and some family and I know your type old timer not good imo so keep on spewing your left wing crap it won't effect me one bit !
...Deleted by CalHunter... This thread really needs to end before you go on the minus side!

Last edited by CalHunter; 05-05-2017 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Warning # 2
Old 05-05-2017, 04:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006 View Post
...Deleted by CalHunter...
Yeah I will keep it up! What you do for a living ? How much money you make a year ...Edited by Champlain Islander...!

Last edited by CalHunter; 05-05-2017 at 10:02 PM.
Old 05-05-2017, 04:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by muzzlestuffer View Post
Yeah I will keep it up! What you do for a living ? How much money you make a year big shot !
Not surprising at all, LOL! Not that it makes any difference, but I've been retired for 15 years from an Investigator position in LE with the state of MI and I've forgotten more about various laws over my 30+ year career that you obviously know from all your incorrect posts and rants! ...Edited by Champlain Islander...

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 05-05-2017 at 04:56 PM.
Old 05-05-2017, 04:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not surprising at all, LOL! Not that it makes any difference, but I've been retired for 15 years from an Investigator position in LE with the state of MI and I've forgotten more about various laws over my 30+ year career that you obviously know from all your incorrect posts and rants! ...Edited by Champlain Islander...
OK so let me ask you since your such a genius what do you propose to stop the killing of innocent people in your gun free zones ? Here's my proposal you let citizens with carry permits carry where ever then when some scumbag starts shooting the place up hopefully we have a chance of killing the sob. No cost for prison no costs for extra security something wrong with idea I'm waiting for your response on how we can save lives in this situation?

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 05-05-2017 at 04:56 PM.
Old 05-05-2017, 04:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not surprising at all, LOL! Not that it makes any difference, but I've been retired for 15 years from an Investigator position in LE with the state of MI and I've forgotten more about various laws over my 30+ year career that you obviously know from all your incorrect posts and rants! I'm done with you...Edited by Champlain Islander...
...Edited by Champlain Islander....

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 05-05-2017 at 04:55 PM.
Old 05-05-2017, 04:53 PM
Dominant Buck

OK guys it is getting a little carried away. I gave you all some room in the other thread and you carried it over onto this one. I am signing off for the night and hope that you all think about what you post before pushing the button. I am tempted to close the thread but think I'll just leave it and hope your true character steps up and tempers it down. Remember... to self moderate is the goal here. It is easy for me to take care of it but much easier if you all do it. The crux of these 2 threads and the debate is basically nothing more than personal standards and decisions we all make. If things get worse I'll be doing some moderator duty in the morning starting around 6am. I sure hope I can go fishing instead.
Good night all.
Old 05-05-2017, 05:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

That is exactly what has been stated previously more than once in case you've been asleep during this thread!
Not quite exactly. The fact that I've been posting all along is that there is no law for carrying inside. Which is true, like I've been saying. Property rights and the Constitution don't mean BS without a law backing it up. Trespassing after has nothing to do with the gun in your holster, when you get cited it will be for trespassing NOT a weapons charge.
Old 05-05-2017, 05:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Come on ...Deleted by CalHunter... I'm waiting on your solution to the problem Bet you don't have one because you know I'm right !

Last edited by CalHunter; 05-05-2017 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Already temp banned for a week
Old 05-05-2017, 05:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

I wonder how ...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 05-05-2017 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Already temp banned for a week

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.