Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Stand Up Patron Kills Sports Bar Shooter >

Stand Up Patron Kills Sports Bar Shooter

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Stand Up Patron Kills Sports Bar Shooter

Old 05-05-2017, 09:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006 View Post
You need to literally take your business somewhere else because everything you are posting on these threads regarding self defense are incorrect. Yes, you have a right, where legal, to defend yourself and others with your firearm. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to violate another person's rights or the rights of a business and that's what you keep saying you are doing and will continue to do. That is hypocrisy at it's worst! You are actually a scofflaw and feel your "rights" trump everyone elses. THAT is definitely a fallacy in your convoluted mind. Please take it somewhere else because all the members have told you correctly that YOU ARE WRONG and you just continue the same incorrect argument time after time and it's getting old! Just don't go into a private establishment that has a sign up not allowing firearms, which is THEIR RIGHT whether you think it isn't or not because you're wrong on that issue, and then in the place where you can carry legally you can shoot any perpetrator that is going to do you or others harm to your heart's content!
Maybe I'm the only one that has the guts to stand up against people like some on this site ?
Old 05-05-2017, 09:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by muzzlestuffer View Post
Maybe I'm the only one that has the guts to stand up against people like some on this site ?
No; you're the only one who has publicly stated on at least two threads on this website that you violate other's right's and risk being arrested for doing so. That IMHO isn't very smart and one day you could be arrested and paying dearly for that stubbornness!
Old 05-05-2017, 09:31 AM
Boone & Crockett

A buisness open to the public is NOT private !
Practicing law without a license? It most certainly is.

Private property is any property owned by private persons and not by the government or reserved for public use. Private property includes buildings and real estate as well as objects and intellectual property. People who own property have the right to manage it and control it. A store, for example, is private property. Offering merchandise for sale implies an invitation to enter, but the store owner is entitled to ban someone from coming in. The person could be a suspected shoplifter or a troublemaker, or he can be banned for any reason, as long as it is not based on bias against a federally protected class of people.
Old 05-05-2017, 09:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's not a matter of "guts." It's just a question of who thinks it's okay to disrespect the rights of people as to their own private property.

The rights to private property and the male-female pair bond are a couple of the foundation stones of our civilized society. The disrespect directed towards those two foundation stones lately, disappoints me greatly.

And it's still private property even though it may be a business open to the public.
Old 05-05-2017, 09:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by jeepkid View Post
How is it forcing beliefs on them? No one is protesting or making a scene trying to "change" anything. Simply walking in, grabbing some coffee and leaving.

It's CCW rule like #1, DON'T TELL ANYONE YOU'RE CARRYING!
Thats is nonsense, a thief that doesn't get caught is still a thief... You are still disrespecting the rights of fellow Americans, the constitution itself and giving a black eye to the concept of conservatism. Just like a flaming liberal screaming to everybody that will listen about the American rights they believe in with total disregard for the American rights they don't believe in. The whole concept of someone thinking they are entitled to the service of others without respecting the rights of others is disgusting in itself.

Last edited by rockport; 05-05-2017 at 09:50 AM.
Old 05-05-2017, 09:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I guess its more important for our guns to get stolen out of our cars and have more guns on the streets to kill innocent people ?
No, your firearm is your responsibility. It is not the responsibility of random private business owners to make sure your gun doesn't end up in the wrong hands.
Old 05-05-2017, 09:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by rockport View Post
no, you are the one that is missing something.

I have no problem with any of that, I think its great.

You likely (understandably) missed the part where muzzlestuffer took things out of context from another thread to this thread.

Make no mistake, I 100% support the 2nd amendment,ccw, and what happened in that sports bar according to the information in this article.
After reading new posts I see disagreements from that other thread you mentioned. That first post caught me off guard not knowing the reasoning at the time.
Old 05-05-2017, 10:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by d80hunter View Post
After reading new posts I see disagreements from that other thread you mentioned. That first post caught me off guard not knowing the reasoning at the time.
No worries, I figured that was what happened. I should have just ignored the post dragging the topic in the other thread into this one.

Thats my bad

Last edited by rockport; 05-05-2017 at 10:26 AM.
Old 05-05-2017, 10:38 AM
Boone & Crockett

By some accounts the late perp was yelling trash about Mexicans.

BTW: The business was posted with both blue and red signs-probably a mistake.

The business is a blue sign establishment, according to the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission, meaning alcohol does not make up 51 percent or more of its sales and that it was legal for the customer to carry his firearm inside, Cook said.
There was some confusion because the business had posted both a blue sign and a red sign. A red sign means no firearms are allowed. Cook said the red sign was probably a mistake.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...148554034.html

Old 05-05-2017, 11:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by rockport View Post
Thats is nonsense, a thief that doesn't get caught is still a thief... You are still disrespecting the rights of fellow Americans, the constitution itself and giving a black eye to the concept of conservatism. Just like a flaming liberal screaming to everybody that will listen about the American rights they believe in with total disregard for the American rights they don't believe in. The whole concept of someone thinking they are entitled to the service of others without respecting the rights of others is disgusting in itself.
Stealing is illegal and has a law saying so. Again, an apples and oranges comparison.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.