Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
NRA pushing hard for a national reciprocity carry law >

NRA pushing hard for a national reciprocity carry law

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

NRA pushing hard for a national reciprocity carry law

Old 05-03-2017, 01:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by muzzlestuffer View Post
I know what entitled means not sure what the point is in this conversation but I would say if a buisness is open for business and I buy a product I'm entitled. But what I'm entitled to as a human being is the god given right to life,liberty and the persuit of happiness I'm not aware of any exceptions to that and if you choose to die in a movie theater that doesn't allow guns and there's a massacre there have at it.
Its seems like you are being willfully obtuse.

you have every right to life,liberty and the persuit of happiness. What you don't have any right to is to step foot on privately owned property AT ALL.
Old 05-03-2017, 02:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

Rocky, welcome to the "Twilight Zone"!
Old 05-03-2017, 02:11 PM
Dominant Buck

I think what their point was if they have a guns not allowed sign then they don't deserve their business. I can agree with that logic.
Old 05-03-2017, 02:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by rockport View Post
Its seems like you are being willfully obtuse.

you have every right to life,liberty and the persuit of happiness. What you don't have any right to is to step foot on privately owned property AT ALL.
OK what your missing is when you open a buisness let's use a restaurant as an example since I owned one it's for the public to come and eat so I can make money that's not private! Private is a golf club for example or even our gun range that don't allow carry guns "yes I carry" That's private for the select people who purchase a membership or whatever.I don't consider a buisness open to the PUBLIC a private buisness and even if you make that argument that doesn't give them the right to take my rights away ,
Old 05-03-2017, 02:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
I think what their point was if they have a guns not allowed sign then they don't deserve their business. I can agree with that logic.
Whose point do you think that is?

I don't necessarily think that.
Old 05-03-2017, 02:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Rocky, welcome to the "Twilight Zone"!
Exactly what I was thinking !
Old 05-03-2017, 02:21 PM
Boone & Crockett

Old 05-03-2017, 02:28 PM
Dominant Buck

Been fishing all day in the wind and rain and just signed on and read a page without looking at what has happened all day and commented after seeing one of OT's posts. We all have choices and when a business is open they are looking for people to come so they can make money. If people don't like the way I am dressed, or whether I carry or not then they don't get my business plain and simple. I have choices and if I don't like the way they run their business or their "rules" I don't go there. I win they lose.
Old 05-03-2017, 02:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
Been fishing all day in the wind and rain and just signed on and read a page without looking at what has happened all day and commented after seeing one of OT's posts. We all have choices and when a business is open they are looking for people to come so they can make money. If people don't like the way I am dressed, or whether I carry or not then they don't get my business plain and simple. I have choices and if I don't like the way they run their business or their "rules" I don't go there. I win they lose.
That is perfectly acceptable.

What you can't do is just decide you don't like their rules, go there anyway, and not follow the rules.
Old 05-03-2017, 02:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by rockport View Post
That is perfectly acceptable.

What you can't do is just decide you don't like their rules, go there anyway, and not follow the rules.
Look when a restaurant opens what do they have to do they apply for a buisness license among others with the expectations of people coming there to do buisness that is not a private home it a public location and they don't have the right to put my life at risk period I don't care what you have to say about it ! Just like the states don't have a right which is why this thread was started to begin with. Where do you people live anyway california,new Jersey or new York ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.