Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
NRA pushing hard for a national reciprocity carry law >

NRA pushing hard for a national reciprocity carry law

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

NRA pushing hard for a national reciprocity carry law

Old 05-05-2017, 05:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by muzzlestuffer View Post
You just don't get it do you, we have a basic human right to self defense! Does the restaurant offer armed security? Why is it some people have security and we don't ? Why does the Capitol have a police department? Are our lives worth less than theirs ? Your argument does not hold water you can't compare the basic right of self preservation to a rally or free speech they are two different animals !
lol trust me its you that don't get it.
Old 05-05-2017, 05:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

You just don't get it do you, we have a basic human right to self defense! Does the restaurant offer armed security? Why is it some people have security and we don't ? Why does the Capitol have a police department? Are our lives worth less than theirs ? Your argument does not hold water you can't compare the basic right of self preservation to a rally or free speech they are two different animals !

If you don't like the way Esmerelda makes pizza, you eat elsewhere.

If you don't like the fact that Esmerelda won't serve you unless you wear shoes, you eat elsewhere.

If you don't like the fact that Esmerelda doesn't allow guns in her restaurant, you eat elsewhere.

Your rights don't trump Esmerelda's rights.
Old 05-05-2017, 05:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

So what criminal law will you be arrested for? Cite the Penal Code please...
Old 05-05-2017, 06:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by jeepkid View Post

It depends on where you are. In Michigan, if you get caught in one of the places listed in the statute, you lose your permit. If you bring one into a courthouse, it's contempt of court. If you enter a private establishment that bars guns, it's trespassing.
Old 05-05-2017, 12:35 PM
Dominant Buck

We all have limits to what we feel is safe. I wouldn't walk at night in a big city ghetto area even if I were packing. The risk of a problem would be too much at least from the way I look at it. If I felt I needed a CC to be safe in a restaurant and that establishment prohibited guns then I simply would use my best judgement and stay out of there. Too risky to go there without a weapon and since they don't allow them then I go elsewhere to a place where I can feel safe. I think we all agree that we need the right to carry protection and so far we have an amendment that allows that. There are places where a CC isn't allowed like Federal buildings and airports and most of us understand that. If a restaurant had a sign saying no shirts, shoes no service I wouldn't go in there without appropriate attire. If the sign says no guns allowed I wouldn't go in there with a gun for the same reason.
Old 05-05-2017, 01:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by jeepkid View Post
I cited Michigan's statute in the other thread. Your state's might be worded differently. You don't have to warn someone that they are trespassing if they have been given adequate notice.
Old 05-05-2017, 02:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by cr422 View Post
If you don't like the way Esmerelda makes pizza, you eat elsewhere.

If you don't like the fact that Esmerelda won't serve you unless you wear shoes, you eat elsewhere.

If you don't like the fact that Esmerelda doesn't allow guns in her restaurant, you eat elsewhere.

Your rights don't trump Esmerelda's rights.
Telling that to the dead guys family ! Shirt and shoes is a health code violation FYI!
Old 05-05-2017, 02:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Telling that to the dead guys family ! Shirt and shoes is a health code violation FYI!
How long are you going to make absolutely ridiculous, incorrect statements including this one?! In case you don't realize it, all these posts are absolutely goofy statements, all of which are incorrect, and yet you keep right on making even more ridiculous ones!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 05-05-2017 at 07:03 PM. Reason: edited due to poor choice of words and spelling
Old 05-05-2017, 04:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006 View Post
How long are you going to make absolutely ridiculous, incorrect statements including this one?! You, in case you don't realize it, are making yourself look like you have an IQ in the single digits with all these absolutely goofy statements, all of which are incorrect and yet you keep right on making even more ridiculous ones!
Let's talk about iq if you like I'd be more than willing to do that where you want to start ?
Old 05-05-2017, 06:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Let's talk about iq if you like I'd be more than willing to do that where you want to start ?
No thank you, as I apologize for that IQ comment that I edited out and I'm done trying to discuss anything with you and everyone else should be too!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 05-05-2017 at 07:04 PM. Reason: spelling

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.