Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Democrat Hypocrisy 101 >

Democrat Hypocrisy 101

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Democrat Hypocrisy 101

Old 03-12-2017, 08:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Pelosi is a prime example of a college educated idiot! I've yet to see a dim light of intelligence shine from that puppet.
Old 03-12-2017, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by steve4102 View Post
This isn't hypocrisy. Pelosi was referring to passing the Senate bill, so we could see the finalized bill that would then be reconciled. The Republicans during that time kept incessantly claiming that it would create death panels, ramp up abortions, and destroy jobs. What's hypocrisy is how the Republicans are trying to ram this through before the CBO scores it, since they already know what the truth is about this bill. Some, like Price, blatantly lie by claiming people won't lose their coverage never mind Trump's ridiculous promises that we know won't be kept.

Anybody besides me remember when OBozo said:

"Elections have consequences."
"We won."
"Republicans will have to ride in the back of the bus."
He lost the popular vote. Funny how Trump said the EC was a disaster, but now loves it. Republicans in general now like it more because they are self-interested and think it biases towards their minority party.

And Obama is a racist.
How the heck is Obama racist?

You do mean OUR guy don't you. He is OUR president.
He's a so-called president.
Old 03-18-2017, 06:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by steve4102 View Post
California, Nuff Said.
BabyFawn is from CA. He said once he was in the Bay Area and that is Pelosi's home turf. Anybody surprised?