Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Democrat Hypocrisy 101 >

Democrat Hypocrisy 101

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Democrat Hypocrisy 101

Old 03-11-2017, 06:22 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by flags View Post
Anybody besides me remember when OBozo said:

"Elections have consequences."
"We won."
"Republicans will have to ride in the back of the bus."

Remember those? I saw an article earlier today where Pelosi was asking the WH to "compromise" on immigration. When did you ever see the DEMs being willing to compromise when they held the upper hand?
The Democrats didn't need to ask for "compromise" under Obama as the Republicans under Ryan and Boehner were more that happy to give Obama anything and everything he asked for.

There was never any opposition to Obama from either party, President Trump however has just as much, if not more opposition from the Republican Establishment a he does from the Democrats.
Old 03-11-2017, 07:05 AM
Dominant Buck

If nancy has this hypocrisy, so does Flags. He basically said the samething as Nancy. We're not allowed to discuss bills until after they are passed and signed into law. It might make his guy look bad.
Old 03-11-2017, 09:51 AM
Super Moderator

The Dems are only willing to compromise when they are the minority party. And Obama is a racist.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:38 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
If nancy has this hypocrisy, so does Flags. He basically said the samething as Nancy. We're not allowed to discuss bills until after they are passed and signed into law. It might make his guy look bad.
You do mean OUR guy don't you. He is OUR president.
Old 03-11-2017, 11:38 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
That doesn't even make sense. In this topic, flags hasn't said anything about passing bills other than his comments (accurate too) about quotes from Obama and Pelosi. Flags has not said anything about having to pass a bill to find out what's in it.

And FWIW, flags wasn't a Trump guy. IIRC, flags was for Cruz and maybe Rubio in the primaries (flags correct me if I'm wrong). There was maybe a handful of members who were for Trump from the git-go and the rest of us seemed to be split up on other candidates.

If you're trying to further the discussion, your comment is falling flat and is irrelevant. If you're trying to start an argument/discussion with flags, you might try commenting on things he's said in this topic.

Last edited by CalHunter; 03-11-2017 at 01:50 PM.
Old 03-11-2017, 12:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

LMAO!!! Cal, you know better than that!! FM seems to have lost his spunk in sparring with me (since I slap him around like a little girl in those spars) so he is trying to antagonize others with his usual baiting and circular arguments that mean absolutely nothing.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:52 PM
Super Moderator

I highly doubt he's lost his spunk for argufying with anybody. That's just his DNA. But arguing against comments that haven't been made is like bringing your own straw and doll clothes to make a straw-man argument.
Old 03-11-2017, 05:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
That doesn't even make sense. In this topic, flags hasn't said anything about passing bills other than his comments (accurate too) about quotes from Obama and Pelosi. Flags has not said anything about having to pass a bill to find out what's in it.

And FWIW, flags wasn't a Trump guy. IIRC, flags was for Cruz and maybe Rubio in the primaries (flags correct me if I'm wrong). There was maybe a handful of members who were for Trump from the git-go and the rest of us seemed to be split upon other candidates.

If you're trying to further the discussion, your comment is falling flat and is irrelevant. If you're trying to start an argument/discussion with flags, you might try commenting on things he's said in this topic.
100% correct Cal. Based on what you post I'd say Mousey is off on a tangent again. I have never said don't debate a bill but getting your panties in a twist before we actually have a bill is foolish. Anyone with half a brain knows this thing will look different when it finally gets voted on.

As to preferred candidates I aligned closest with Rubio followed by Cruz. I voted Cruz in the primary and Cruz won TX. Trump wasn't in my top 10 but in the end he was the only one that could and did beat Broom Hilda. And Mousey has been butt hurt ever since. I find it funny that I live rent free in Mousey's head these days.
Old 03-11-2017, 09:07 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by super_hunt54 View Post
LMAO!!! Cal, you know better than that!! FM seems to have lost his spunk in sparring with me (since I slap him around like a little girl in those spars) so he is trying to antagonize others with his usual baiting and circular arguments that mean absolutely nothing.
I just skip right past his posts and do not waste any time reading his dribble.
Old 03-12-2017, 05:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by steve4102 View Post
I just skip right past his posts and do not waste any time reading his dribble.
I have found that the ignore button can be your friend.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.