Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
They Refused to Applaud... >

They Refused to Applaud...

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

They Refused to Applaud...

Old 03-03-2017, 08:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by steve4102 View Post
It is when they control the narrative and they control the Media.

There plan is to sour the minds of Americans on President Trump and his cabinet.

They are looking to take back the Senate in 2018 and the WH in 2020.

They cannot do that with policy, they can only win by destroy the enemy personally and create lies and distrust in the eyes of America.

This is their plan and it has always been their plan. You will not see the Democrat party fight President Trump's agenda with ideas, or alternative solutions.

All we will get from the Democrat Party is personal attacks, fake news and accusations.

Don't be fooled, this is a powerful offense and one the Democrat have mastered over the years. We cannot let our guard down and we cannot fall for the lies, the attacks and the fake news that will flood America over the next 4 years.
Good post Steve. The feeling I'm getting is they're (democraps) are only pissing more people off with antics that they're using.
Their child like whinning is stating to wear thin and is retarding progress in our recovery.
I believe theres 23? seats up for election in 2018. I think the American people will once again sent them a even stronger message!

Last edited by jerry d; 03-03-2017 at 08:16 AM.