Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Trump's Speech to Congress >

Trump's Speech to Congress

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Trump's Speech to Congress

Old 02-28-2017, 07:33 PM
Super Moderator

Default Trump's Speech to Congress

I thought it was awesome! The Dems mostly made fools out of themselves and acted like 2 year olds.
Old 02-28-2017, 10:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good stuff
Old 03-01-2017, 02:02 AM
Dominant Buck

Yes he did a great job and from the way I see it is trying to carry out some of his campaign agenda. The sour look on the liberals was priceless. Putting their partisanship ahead of what is best for America should earmark them for defeat in the next elections.
Old 03-01-2017, 04:44 AM
Dominant Buck

I'm going to listen to it this morning but right now, BOONDOGGLE if the highlights are true. Obama2.0 trillion dollar infrastructure spending. Refusing to deal with the main drivers of our debt, SS, Medicaid and Medicare? Guys, the hour is late. Our country is broke. Time to go big is now.
Old 03-01-2017, 06:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

I liked it. I thought it was a good speech. I felt he was a little more controlled than usual, and that is a good thing.

I think maybe the next big thing on the agenda is getting his supreme court nominee -- Gorsuch -- approved. That is a big ticket item, as it were.

I am going to be interested in seeing how his next iteration of the travel ban rolls out -- whether some other "lawfare" warriors file a suite against it as well and whether a judge gives credence to the case if it is filed.

I am cheered by his plan to reduce regulations. I am cheered by his cabinet picks. For example, I like Jeff Sessions being Attorney General. This appointment has already hit "pay dirt" in the Justice Department pulling out of the suite against the state of Texas for requiring identity cards (driver's license, other) for voting.

He isn't perfect, but what president is perfect.
Old 03-01-2017, 06:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

sounded good - now he's got to DO it..... talk is cheap
Old 03-01-2017, 08:07 AM
Typical Buck

So far since he has taken office has he done nothing to suggest to me that he will not make a effort to do what ever he says.
Old 03-01-2017, 08:49 AM
Dominant Buck

Stock market is climbing to a new high as a bellwether to the trust that Trump can do as he says. Looks to me that the only people who didn't think he hit it out of the park are Democrats. Results will be hard to ignore so I can see a continued GOP table run when the mid term elections happen. It is funny that before the election some said Trump would ruin the GOP. In reality he destroyed the Dems.
Old 03-01-2017, 09:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
Stock market is climbing to a new high as a bellwether to the trust that Trump can do as he says. Looks to me that the only people who didn't think he hit it out of the park are Democrats. Results will be hard to ignore so I can see a continued GOP table run when the mid term elections happen. It is funny that before the election some said Trump would ruin the GOP. In reality he destroyed the Dems.
I said Trump would save the GOP.

Make no mistake its not that the Dems think Trump didn't hit it out of the park.....Its that they know he did.

The Dems are self destructing...they have put themselves in no win zone.
Old 03-01-2017, 09:39 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by rockport View Post
..........Make no mistake its not that the Dems think Trump didn't hit it out of the park.....Its that they know he did. .............
And that's why we saw such sour looks on the faces of the Dems in the audience.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.