Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
This just in: >

This just in:

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

This just in:

Old 02-17-2017, 10:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default This just in:

Broom Hilda still isn't president and Trump is.

That should spin up ban boy.
Old 02-17-2017, 10:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

If you haven't figured out what's going on yet you're pretty hopeless.

But let's try one more time. What's going on is America now has a President who's more interested in doing what's good for this country rather than a progressive who thinks America owes the world some sort of apology, bows to a Saudi King, offends our allies, draws meaningless red lines, and telegraphs military plans.
Old 02-17-2017, 11:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post
Broom Hilda still isn't president and Trump is.

That should spin up ban boy.

I thought I had heard that Trump won the election and had been sworn in. But the media seems totally unwilling to accept that.
Old 02-17-2017, 11:06 AM
Boone & Crockett

The media and a bunch of other liberal nit wits!
Old 02-17-2017, 11:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
The media and a bunch of other liberal nit wits!
You mean like the one that just posted after you? That type of nitwit?
Old 02-17-2017, 12:03 PM
Typical Buck

still on November 7th 2016 all major polls showed Hitlery with a nice lead tale yer polls and shove em you haven't figured that one out yet ???
Old 02-17-2017, 12:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

Yep Flags, that kind! The kind with no friends so they force themselves on others who don't want them.
Old 02-17-2017, 12:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Seems like a bunch of posts from a certain You Know Who have just disappeared. CAL is taking care of business. as usual.
Old 02-17-2017, 01:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

and he's back....post count set to 1 again.
Old 02-17-2017, 01:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Hatfield Hunter View Post
still on November 7th 2016 all major polls showed Hitlery with a nice lead tale yer polls and shove em you haven't figured that one out yet ???

The mainstream news media is on the long slope to irrelevancy and the abyss. They have lost so many credibility points at this stage.

The shading of polls is now a well established political manipulation tactic of the Left and their media apparatchiks. I had been seeing this for years. The thing that solidified this for me was the BREXIT vote. That was supposed to lose by some 5% but won by a comfortable if not ample margin. Same deal. The left wingers try to shade the polls in their favor, presumably with the idea that people want to vote for the winner, or that if you know you are going to lose . . . then you won't go out of your way to go to the polls and vote.

In November, when the polls said Trump was down by 3% or 4%, I was telling other people that this meant the election was a dead heat, because the left/news media historically distorts things by about 5% in their favor. This was just about exactly correct.

Why does the news media think people are too stupid to notice these things? I think it is because they aren't very smart themselves, they are acting like lemmings. Part of the phenomenon is they live in a bubble -- they live almost totally isolated from non-news media people. Does anyone have any idea what the percentage of individuals in the news media industry made political contributions to the Republican Party? to the Democrat Party? They have zero perspective and are too dumb to be able to perceive that.

Last edited by Alsatian; 02-17-2017 at 01:27 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.