Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
How Closely do you Agree with Trump? >

How Closely do you Agree with Trump?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

How Closely do you Agree with Trump?

Old 02-13-2017, 10:45 AM
Super Moderator

Default How Closely do you Agree with Trump?

Here's a link to a fun website. I'm 97% with Trump. Guess I must wanna build that wall.

http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2...paign=q_us_tr1
Old 02-13-2017, 11:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

I didn't do the survey. I would note my opinion about hydraulic fracturing. There is no doubt that hydraulic fracturing is very successful in increasing production of hydrocarbons. I am of the opinion that the technology of hydraulic fracturing is a cause of earthquakes. I word my statement carefully. One of the activities of hydraulic fracturing is removing facturing fluid from the well and then disposing of that fluid somewhere, usually down what is referred to as a disposal well. It is the disposal wells, specifically, that I believe cause the earthquakes. The liquids pumped into these disposal wells loosen up and lubricate subterranean formations and cause them, sometimes, to slip: earthquake. This phenomenon of disposal wells causing earthquakes has been known since the 1930s when chemical production facilities pumped massive amounts of waste down disposal wells.

I would think that the oil companies would be wise to cook up a plan whereby they can responsibly address this issue. I would bet that many private citizens would be amenable to having oil companies pay them damages suffered from earthquakes. Couldn't a consortium of oil and gas producing companies in Oklahoma, for example, establish a fund to fix house structural problems caused by such earthquakes? the incredible success of fracing would probably easily pay for this.

On the other hand, if these folks stonewall and deny and fight in court, at some point they will be forced to see the light, and the end result may be that hydraulic fracturing is forbidden EVERYWHERE. That would not, I think, be a good outcome. What the hell, be fair, pay for the damages that you cause and move on. It has to be small potatoes compared to the positive results of fracing. I would also think those oil and gas companies, by such stone walling, could be painting a big fat target on their faces for hungry law firms wanting to roll a class action lawsuit out on them and extract a huge punitive damages award out of the case -- where maybe the law firm keeps 30% of the awards and maybe get their costs paid for by the defendants?

Last edited by Alsatian; 02-13-2017 at 11:53 AM.
Old 02-13-2017, 11:48 AM
Typical Buck

With out doing the survey I'd say 100% so far.

Guess I'm only 98%

Last edited by Jack Ryan; 02-13-2017 at 11:57 AM.
Old 02-13-2017, 12:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Trump 99%
Johnson 71%
Stein 23%
Clinton 17%
Old 02-13-2017, 12:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

97% Trump, I didn;t like some of the questions, but I never do on a survey.
Old 02-13-2017, 12:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Mine came out about like I figured it would:

90% Trump
41% Johnson
7% Stein
3% Clinton
Old 02-13-2017, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator

My others were so low I didn't post them above but here they are:

Johnson--39%
Clinton--9%
Stein--8%
Old 02-13-2017, 12:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Makes you(or me at least) wonder which ones we disagree on.

Its amazing we had a candidate running for President that some pretty reasonable citizens disagree with 90% of the time.
Old 02-13-2017, 01:34 PM
Spike

94% Trump
6% Clinton
Old 02-13-2017, 03:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

96% Trump
63% Johnson
5% Stein
3% Clinton

I honestly did not realize I agree with Clinton that much.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.