Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
How Closely do you Agree with Trump? >

How Closely do you Agree with Trump?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

How Closely do you Agree with Trump?

Old 02-21-2017, 03:46 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006 View Post
What closet did this Fin guy come out of or is he still in one! I'm just checking in quickly on the site to get my mind off my wife getting sick four days ago and being given 4-6 weeks to live due to a brain tumor. She's already in Hospice 3 minutes from the house here, so this guy is nothing to me right now and this will be my only post from here on to him whenever he posts his insults! This guy needs to just post in Finland because I find his posts completely insulting for a Forum here in the USA. I also would ask why the Mods haven't warned him for violating the site rule of cursing by using * or other signs to mask it! I'm done, but hope the rest of my USA Bros on here will pray for my wife and me in this tough time that just started last Thursday!
Top first and most importantly....I just saw this and offer my sincerest condolences and send along prayers of support. It is shocking that something this serious can come right out of the blue so suddenly. Stay strong.

On the moderator comment often a minor rule issue is handled through PM between the mod and the person who made the post. I don't know if Calhunter has contacted John Bear but I have. Hopefully the debate/ dialog can continue within the rules which won't require sanctions.
CI

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 02-21-2017 at 04:10 AM.
Old 02-21-2017, 06:19 AM
Little Doe Peep

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006 View Post
What closet did this Fin guy come out of or is he still in one! I'm just checking in quickly on the site to get my mind off my wife getting sick four days ago and being given 4-6 weeks to live due to a brain tumor. She's already in Hospice 3 minutes from the house here, so this guy is nothing to me right now and this will be my only post from here on to him whenever he posts his insults! This guy needs to just post in Finland because I find his posts completely insulting for a Forum here in the USA. I also would ask why the Mods haven't warned him for violating the site rule of cursing by using * or other signs to mask it! I'm done, but hope the rest of my USA Bros on here will pray for my wife and me in this tough time that just started last Thursday!

We are very sad to hear about your wife. We don't pray the way you do, but will in our own way for sure. We hope that her suffering can be made as little as possible.
Old 02-21-2017, 09:39 AM
Super Moderator

First, my heartfelt prayers for Topgun3006 and his wife. That is a heartrending and difficult thing to go through with someone you love. May God bless you and keep you both.

As for the cursing masked by ***&, that post has been edited and a warning issued. Further violations will results in a temp ban.
Old 02-21-2017, 09:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

I am terribly sorry to hear of your wife's sickness, Topgun 3006.
Old 02-21-2017, 03:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Prayers sent to you,your wife and your family Topgun.
Old 02-21-2017, 08:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks all! Things are going way better than anyone would ever think for something like this and we will make it with support from all our friends, including all of you who seem like family on this site!
Old 02-22-2017, 10:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow! So sad to hear about your wife's tumor Topgun Hang in there, prayers sent.
I'm 98% Trump & I can't believe that I'm 19% Hitlery?! That was probably due to my negativity to all the sand mines around me.
Old 02-23-2017, 10:04 AM
Banned

...Deleted by CalHunter... and yet another"fake news scream" is deleted and permabanned.

Last edited by CalHunter; 02-23-2017 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Permabanned member's alias
Old 02-25-2017, 05:15 PM
car
Typical Buck

Topgun, I'm so sorry to hear the news. I'll pray for you and your family.
Old 02-25-2017, 06:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

UHG,,, Sorry to hear about that Topper...Just saw it myself. Hopes and wishes toward you and the wife buddy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.