Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
If Only....... >

If Only.......

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

If Only.......

Old 12-12-2016, 10:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default If Only.......

I just thought I'd stir up the pot here during the holiday season!
So, here goes:
We all know that "hind sight" is 20/20, but looking back at our recent political history, what are some of your "If Only....," thoughts?
Here are a couple of mine:

If only..... We would have secured our borders on 9/11, instead of passing a "Patriot Act," America would be much safer now!

If only.....We would have taken Baghdad in the first Gulf War, we wouldn't still be there now!

If only.....Congress would have read the bill, we wouldn't be stuck with obozocare!

Merry CHRISTmas!

Last edited by JagMagMan; 12-12-2016 at 10:29 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 12-12-2016, 11:07 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by JagMagMan View Post
I just thought I'd stir up the pot here during the holiday season!
So, here goes:
We all know that "hind sight" is 20/20, but looking back at our recent political history, what are some of your "If Only....," thoughts?
Here are a couple of mine:

If only..... We would have secured our borders on 9/11, instead of passing a "Patriot Act," America would be much safer now!
I don't think any of the hijackers came across the border. This would be akin to the democrats demanding increased gun control following a stabbing incident at OSU.

If only.....We would have taken Baghdad in the first Gulf War, we wouldn't still be there now!
Don't disagree there...

If only.....Congress would have read the bill, we wouldn't be stuck with obozocare!

Merry CHRISTmas!
Democrats still would have passed it. They viewed it as a stepping stone to single payer.
Old 12-12-2016, 11:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

That is absolutely true, it was passed totally by the dumbocrats, no republicans voted for it.
Old 12-12-2016, 11:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by ipscshooter View Post
I don't think any of the hijackers came across the border. This would be akin to the democrats demanding increased gun control following a stabbing incident at OSU.
Not that any of the hijackers came across the borders, but they did get here through lack of security. I was just saying that the "Patriot Act," was a failure that gave us the NSA and other government bureaucracies and permission for our gooberment to spy on everyone else but terrorist's!
Closing our borders temporarily to get our immigration laws in order would have made us much safer than we are today! With all of the open border policies and refugee's, if we closed the borders today, it is too late!

BTW, good stuff! Let's get some more out here for some good, healthy, political debate beyond the speculation of hitlery and Trump!
Old 12-12-2016, 12:50 PM
Banned

if only we had let patton loose on russia??

of coarse in that senario, russia couldn't hack the DEMS SECRETS AND HILLERY WOULD BE PRES ELECT.
SO,
NEVER MIND!!!!!!

Last edited by kidoggy; 12-12-2016 at 01:35 PM.
Old 12-12-2016, 01:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

I don't disagree with turning Patton loose because Russia could not then nor now be trusted. However these Democrats are a bunch of hypocritical imbeciles. Is there anyone here that thinks the US has clean hands and is not hacking into our enemy's computers? If Asaunge (sp) had hacked into Russia's computers and gotten damaging information on their government officials do you think for a minute the American government would not have given him sanctuary? The only reason the dumbocrats are turning inside our over this is because it exposed their dirty nest of rats.
Old 12-12-2016, 01:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
I don't disagree with turning Patton loose because Russia could not then nor now be trusted. However these Democrats are a bunch of hypocritical imbeciles. Is there anyone here that thinks the US has clean hands and is not hacking into our enemy's computers? If Asaunge (sp) had hacked into Russia's computers and gotten damaging information on their government officials do you think for a minute the American government would not have given him sanctuary? The only reason the dumbocrats are turning inside our over this is because it exposed their dirty nest of rats.
I agree with that.
how many regime changes have been caused by our meddling in other countries affairs over the years.

not saying I like other countries meddling in ours because I DO NOT! BUT IS IT NOT REASONABLE TO EXPECT THEY WILL DO THE SAME TO US ,THAT WE DO TO THEM??
Old 12-12-2016, 01:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

We've been meddling in the affairs of the Middle East for years, and as far as I can tell, we've gotten mostly grief to show for it.
Old 12-12-2016, 02:12 PM
Banned

that's because we foolishly believe they want to live in a free nation . most of them love their misery
Old 12-12-2016, 02:41 PM
Fork Horn

If only obama had been properly vetted, and the msm media not biased for him, we would not be in the condition we currently find this country and our politics.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.