Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
If Only....... >

If Only.......

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

If Only.......

Old 12-13-2016, 01:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by North Texan View Post
Taco Bell is one of the fast food options you end up paying for twice.
As well as close family paying too
Old 12-13-2016, 06:56 PM
Spike

I still stand by the (second) Iraq War. It sure as hell could've been fought better, with more competent nation-building and counter-insurgency strategies, but we needed to open a broad front in the Middle East. It's a terrible shame we allowed Syria to destabilize, but I think that if we re-established our military presence in Iraq, we could bring an end to most of this Daesh BS at least. It will take decades for all the pieces to fall back into place in that part of the world. I hope we don't miss the opportunity. But we really didn't have a reason to stay there in '91. And definitely not the political will.

Having said that, the military still hasn't rebuilt from the Afghanistan and Iraq campaigns. Congress and the White House need to get spending under control (ha!), but I have some confidence that Trump will at least do a better job re-equipping the Pentagon than we've seen over the past few years. So many questions yet to be answered...

Also, Merry Christmas!

As for if onlys...

If only I'd gone ahead and "wasted" my last tag on that scrawny little doe...

Last edited by Garand; 12-13-2016 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Clarification of content
Old 12-14-2016, 07:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

Being such a great CFO/CEO, if only.... NW wouldn't have adamantly supported such a loser, he'd have been called up to Trump Tower and appointed the next Fed Chairman!
Old 12-14-2016, 09:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by JagMagMan View Post
Being such a great CFO/CEO, if only.... NW wouldn't have adamantly supported such a loser, he'd have been called up to Trump Tower and appointed the next Fed Chairman!
Good one JMM!
Old 12-14-2016, 11:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Trump could just throw a carrot out to Will for a meeting at Trump Tower... then give him a sincere thank you for Pennsylvania.

C. Davis

Last edited by C. Davis; 12-14-2016 at 11:19 AM.
Old 12-14-2016, 11:35 AM
Boone & Crockett

I suppose someone should do a safety check on NW on inauguration day , it might send him over the edge. C. Davis perhaps you would be interested in doing that.. I read this morning, there are organizations still providing counseling for Hillary supporters. Cracks me up actually. What a group of weak individuals.
Old 12-14-2016, 11:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
I suppose someone should do a safety check on NW on inauguration day , it might send him over the edge. C. Davis perhaps you would be interested in doing that.. I read this morning, there are organizations still providing counseling for Hillary supporters. Cracks me up actually. What a group of weak individuals.
I already feel like I had a little to do with Hockeydad going over the edge. HD jumped off and all three people in his head went with him.

We could start calling Will the boy in the bubble. You gotta know he didn't see this coming.

C. Davis
Old 12-15-2016, 02:59 AM
Little Doe Peep

Wink

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
I already feel like I had a little to do with Hockeydad going over the edge. HD jumped off and all three people in his head went with him.

We could start calling Will the boy in the bubble. You gotta know he didn't see this coming.

C. Davis
I don't know. Will stopped posting in July? Maybe he's sharper than we thought. Maybe he DID see it coming.

That would have been quite a blow
Old 12-15-2016, 03:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sachiko View Post
I don't know. Will stopped posting in July? Maybe he's sharper than we thought. Maybe he DID see it coming.

That would have been quite a blow
We all know Will is pretty young. He might be a disgruntled Bernie guy. The July timing would be right.

C. Davis
Old 12-15-2016, 05:21 AM
Banned

or. it could be that clinton decided in july he wasn't worth what she was paying him to troll the net.