Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
If Only....... >

If Only.......

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

If Only.......

Old 12-12-2016, 02:50 PM
Banned

if only I had drawn the tag I wanted this year, I would have a freezer full of elk meat.
Old 12-12-2016, 02:54 PM
Boone & Crockett

Vetted???! The dumbocrats don't care who they run for office, they only care about winning. If they cared they would have endorsed Hillary to run, they knew how corrupt she is. If you vetted democrats before they run for office there would be no democrats in office. The only one they ever had that was honest was Zell Miller and he finally left congress because his own party was too corrupt for him.
Old 12-12-2016, 03:05 PM
Banned

if one needs any proof of just how corrupt the democrat party is , one need only to look to the Donald . even HE, could not bring himself to remain loyal to them.
Old 12-12-2016, 07:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by kidoggy View Post
that's because we foolishly believe they want to live in a free nation . most of them love their misery
EXACTLY! Most people think that these people are "civilized," and want to be free!
But, the truth is they are taught from birth to believe these LIES! To them, their misery is justified and will be rewarded!

This is the same thought process that our bleeding heart liberals believe!
"Basically EVERYONE is GOOD!" Show them LOVE, and all will be well! They will love us back and we all will live happily ever after!
WRONG!!!!! Show them "love," and your throat will be slit!!!!!
Old 12-12-2016, 07:48 PM
Super Moderator

If only I hadn't ate at taco bell.. I'd be a lot more comfortable at work tonight.... ehhhh....
-Jake
Old 12-13-2016, 03:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

If only I had stayed at Holiday Inn...
Old 12-13-2016, 04:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ipscshooter View Post
I don't think any of the hijackers came across the border. This would be akin to the democrats demanding increased gun control following a stabbing incident at OSU.
I don't think securing our borders while going to war with foreign countries is "akin to the democrats demanding increased gun control following a stabbing incident at OSU" at all.
Old 12-13-2016, 05:58 AM
Typical Buck

If only I was born a hundred and fifty years ago I wouldn't have to put up with this liberal p c bullcrap
Old 12-13-2016, 11:31 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Bocajnala View Post
If only I hadn't ate at taco bell.. I'd be a lot more comfortable at work tonight.... ehhhh....
-Jake
But I bet it was a great idea when you were eating it tho! haha
Old 12-13-2016, 12:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

Taco Bell is one of the fast food options you end up paying for twice.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.