Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
The Third debate >

The Third debate

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The Third debate

Old 10-18-2016, 04:28 AM
Dominant Buck

Default The Third debate

With the third and last debate scheduled tomorrow night I wanted to start a thread to discuss it. The first 2 debates were mostly trading personal insults and according to everything I have read Hillary got the better of Trump and in both times moved up in the polls. My own opinion is I have been waiting for Trump to act presidential and focus on his concrete plans for "Making America Great Again". Hillary is synonymous with corruption and dishonesty. Continually pointing this out has been a failed campaign tactic for Trump simply because it is old news therefore doesn't stick to Hillary. In opposition...any Trump bombshells have hammered his standing and plummeted him in the polls. My opinion is Trump can't defeat Hillary in a mud fight so he needs to use this last debate and try to offer what America is looking for which is a plan to improve America. He needs to offer hope to collect votes away from Hillary. That hope needs to come through the voters eyes seeing him as the answer to what is wrong with partisan politics. At this point he has nothing to lose and I hope he takes the high road and who knows it might come as a surprise to Hillary and she might be unprepared for that. If he wants to win something has to change.
Old 10-18-2016, 05:15 AM
Banned

I would love to see the debate rise to that level but let's face it slinging mud is what the people want . and it is what those running the debates are going to strive for.
I expect one of the first questions they ask trump will be something along the lines of , why do you hate women ?

while they will ask hillery something like what is you secret, you do such a fabulous job in keeping your poop from stinking?
Old 10-18-2016, 05:25 AM
Dominant Buck

I actually thought Trump got the best of Hilary in the second debate. It helped him bail a little bit of the sinking ship. I think he will do very well in this third debate which is why the democrats have been encouraging Hilary to skip it. She has now been so thoroughly exposed in corruption. Unfortunately for Donald, he doesn't know how to make his case and take full advantage of it. We'll see. He did show moments of brightness last time and she isn't well liked.
Old 10-18-2016, 05:39 AM
Typical Buck

Wont be watching. Its a moot point at this point.
Old 10-18-2016, 06:13 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by DIY_guy View Post
Wont be watching. Its a moot point at this point.

oh ,I dunno,their both corrupt and liars.hillery has the support of the media which will probably give her the win.

I don't hold a lot of faith in my fellow man to see they are being played but there is still a small shred of hope
Old 10-18-2016, 06:28 AM
Typical Buck

I too was a bit shocked at how stupid many on the right are and how easily they were played by the left and the media and how they were so easily tricked into backing trump. I weep for America. Trumpkins are to fault for this disaster. So are the corrupt left but the left has to be laughing their rear ends off at just how easy it was to dupe the low information folks eager to elevate trump thinking he could beat bills wife. That sort is not gifted with foresight or end game thinking. LOL
Old 10-18-2016, 08:16 AM
Typical Buck

I think Hillary plays it low key and lets the Donald do most of the talking. I'm quite sure she hasn't done the number of campaign stops that former candidates have. Less is more with her strategy, I guess. Perhaps she is thinking that Donald is doing the work for her.

Maybe that is a mistake.

I still think there are many closet voters out there. They say they will vote Hillary, but when they get behind that curtain they pull the Trump/Pence lever.
Old 10-18-2016, 08:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Going dirty isn't working, HIllary is beating him at it. All the dirt on her is "old news" and nobody seems to care.

Hillary has taken this into the gutter, so Trump has to come back to policy, his ideas and her failures.
Old 10-18-2016, 09:23 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by chazspot View Post
I think Hillary plays it low key and lets the Donald do most of the talking. I'm quite sure she hasn't done the number of campaign stops that former candidates have. Less is more with her strategy, I guess. Perhaps she is thinking that Donald is doing the work for her.

Maybe that is a mistake.

I still think there are many closet voters out there. They say they will vote Hillary, but when they get behind that curtain they pull the Trump/Pence lever.
trumps mouth will be the ruin of him for sure. I hope you're correct about the closet voters
Old 10-18-2016, 09:27 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Bob H in NH View Post
Going dirty isn't working, HIllary is beating him at it. All the dirt on her is "old news" and nobody seems to care.

Hillary has taken this into the gutter, so Trump has to come back to policy, his ideas and her failures.
yep. it should be clear to all voters by now that both are lacking in character. so it must come down to , which of the two, best imbrace your views?

wether you are conservative ,or liberal, which will uphold your values the best? all this other stuff is a distraction, meant to divide and conquer.

anyone with a brain should be able to see hilery has no chance unless she can stop folks from voting.

I know many that are gonna vote third party because they cannot find it in themselves to give their vote to either clinton or trump. lord knows I have tried but I cannot convince them that this will ensure clinton takes office. they just cannot get past the fact that both are dirtbags.

Last edited by kidoggy; 10-18-2016 at 09:34 AM.