Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Let's lighten it up some >

Let's lighten it up some

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Let's lighten it up some

Old 10-12-2016, 05:14 AM
Dominant Buck

https://www1.eere.energy.gov/buildin...ction=viewlive
Old 10-12-2016, 05:38 AM
Banned

something I can touch... hmmm... lil kidog.., oh, er ,uhm, I mean big kidoggy.
Old 10-12-2016, 06:05 AM
Dominant Buck

One of the most regulated things out there kid. From the moment their born and well after they die.
Old 10-12-2016, 06:54 AM
Typical Buck

Farts or for the politically correct human methane gas
Old 10-12-2016, 07:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Suicide is very much regulated. We've got it down to assisted suicide now in some states. It's kind of sick.
You asked for federally regulated, Suicide is not federally regulated. It never has been as far as i can find. Only the states have done so.

I never said a thing about assisting. Thats a whole other act. Just like i can make all the wine i want for myself but i cant legally sell it to others.

So please, if you have a source of federal regulations on suicide please post them.
Old 10-12-2016, 07:56 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Gm54-120 View Post
You asked for federally regulated, Suicide is not federally regulated. It never has been as far as i can find. Only the states have done so.

I never said a thing about assisting. Thats a whole other act. Just like i can make all the wine i want for myself but i cant legally sell it to others.

So please, if you have a source of federal regulations on suicide please post them.
It's illegal in the military and they will prosecute you if your unsuccessful. I suppose if we're going by strictly illegal terms, then yes because the federal government hasn't decided it's a constitutional right. Just give them a few more years. It's coming.

I should clarify the question or expand it, name something that the government doesn't regulate?
Old 10-12-2016, 08:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Name one thing from the time you wake up until the time you go to bed an item you could touch unregulated by the federal government?
my faith ...
Old 10-12-2016, 08:17 AM
Dominant Buck

Not if you're a Christian pizza shop or bakery owner.
Old 10-12-2016, 08:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

There are many things you can not legally do in the military but a civilian can. Even getting a tattoo is/was regulated in the military. You basically become the property of the US government when you sign those papers. Defacing that property in anyway can have penalties.

So the military is regulating in this context but that regulation has no bearing on a civilian sector.

The military cant use hollow points either but i dam sure can. So i can only assume you failed to back up your claim that suicide is federally regulated if thats all you got.
Old 10-12-2016, 08:21 AM
Dominant Buck

Did I not just agree and say those same words?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.