Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Summoning the Great & Mighty Wizard of Oz >

Summoning the Great & Mighty Wizard of Oz

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Summoning the Great & Mighty Wizard of Oz

Old 09-28-2016, 09:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Summoning the Great & Mighty Wizard of Oz

I am a Bible-believing, gun-toting, Constitutional, Christian, conservative! (Not to mention, a truly, despicable person!) I would just as soon vote for the devil himself, before voting for the hildabeast! Also, I can barely stomach the other choice!

Therefore, without mentioning you by name, I hereby summon thee, oh great & mighty Wizard!
We mere mortal conservatives here, reading your scholarly works, would conclude that thou would'st favor the hildabeast!

However, if it is not so, with the great wisdom thou dost claim to possess, please impart unto us, to whom should we cast our meager lot for????
ONE WHO HAS A SNOWBALL'S CHANCE IN HADES OF WINNING THIS ELECTION???
Give us this answer, oh wise one!
All else is B.S.!!!!!

Last edited by JagMagMan; 09-28-2016 at 09:21 PM.
Old 09-29-2016, 03:12 AM
Little Doe Peep

Wink

It's really puzzling to me. I have been participating in this forum since 2007 when I was 16 years old. During that time I have read so many complaints about professional politicians and pleas for term limits, I could not begin to count them.

So finally someone runs for president who is decidedly NOT a professional politicians and you people hate him because he doesn't act like a smooth talking professional politician, like Jeb Bush or Ted Cruz.

I keep making this request and it continues to go unanswered. But once again, can SOMEONE please tell me what it is about what Donald Trump proposes to do as president that arouses such contempt and animosity?
Old 09-29-2016, 04:21 AM
Dominant Buck

Trump is an insider politician. You don't fund the campaigns of the very people you claim to dislike for decades and then claim you're an outsider.

Second, Trump's very own plans will hurt this country. I've spent months addressing his liberal ideas. On trade, he is very much Bernie Sanders. Healthcare, he believes in everything Obamacare stands for except the name. On entitlements, he is all for expanding them and adding more. His new found pro gun position, all an act. He is calling for more gun laws now.

This forum use to discuss ideas. If you mention them to day, you must be a Hilary supporter. Trumsters only have one thing they can say positive about their guy, he isn't Hilary, that's it.

It's a very sad state of politics we're in today. Two choice between two Democrats.
Old 09-29-2016, 06:39 AM
Typical Buck

Trumps policies change with the wind !!!---whan cornered he goes back to acting like a schoolyard bully
Old 10-01-2016, 09:43 PM
Fork Horn

All politicians change policy position more frequently than they do their BVDs. It is the nature of the beast. If you want to win votes you have to maintain moderate positions. If you want to win the election, you must lie and cheat and steal your way to the top like Hillary.
Old 10-05-2016, 05:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hillary will try and steal the election with fraud, like the Democrats do.

What she is underestimating is Trumps desire to win, because he will cheat and fraud more.

Trump will win in November, legally or illegally. Sucks to have to play the game that Democrats wrote the rules for , but its just the way it is.