Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
A friend of mine post this every day! >

A friend of mine post this every day!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

A friend of mine post this every day!

Old 08-30-2016, 05:21 AM
Typical Buck

Default A friend of mine post this every day!

This is a person serving our country:
Central Command Confirmed No New Casualties Last Night.
This,to me ,is great news!
Now.look at this! It is from a news site on the net:
As of 12;30 am Monday,10 PEOPLE KILLED and 57 WOUNDED !
Guess WHERE : CHICAGO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People are safer in a war zone than CHICAGO ?
Some thing has to be done to get this to stop !
Old 08-30-2016, 06:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

IMO there is only one solution, decent people need to take the streets back from the thugs. Bad stuff is bound to happen when bullets are flying, but eventually even the dimmest bulbs are going to catch on or Darwin will thin out the perps.

A clean cut couple rented a house on our culdesac, A week later we had a (stupid) wanna be biker gang lounging around the front yard, drinking Beer and harassing the young girls on their way home from school. My brother and I walked down the street and without a word, opened up high on the side of the garage with 12 gauges. We turned around to walk home and twenty guys (our neighbors) were standing on their front porches with hunting rifles. A short time later the couple was back trying to get a refund on their deposit.

Watts riot, drive by shootings were getting common. In our neighbor the first shot out of the car and half a dozen shotguns would open up from the houses. I still remember the sound, it sounded like somebody was pounding on the cars with sledge hammers.

Some guy pedaling Heroin on a street corner across the street from a middle school. Some 80 year old guy put a bullet in his brain pan. One of the few times I had to applaud the Cops, they wrote it up as an accidental discharge. The gun actually disappeared, one of the neighbors scooped it up and it vanished.

IMO the Police aren't the answer, first off they are almost always there after the fact and have to sort through all the misinformation and lies. The justice system is basically the best liar wins. IMO if the Police just butted out for awhile the citizenry *could* cure the problem in a few months. It would likely get worse before it got better.
Old 08-30-2016, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

http://heyjackass.com/