Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Cnn & other news on tv !

Old 08-17-2016, 04:56 AM
Typical Buck

Default Cnn & other news on tv !

I am retired and have my tv on all the time. Lately it is on a news station. I can hear it but don't watch it.
But,what i have seen is that ALL DAY LONG THEY DEGRADE THE DONALD AND EVERY THING HE SAYS?
Never or rarely hear anything on the Hilary .if i do it is only good things.
No body says anything about all the crooked things her and Bill have done or are doing? If it is brought up it is pushed aside or the News Person says,{THAT'S NOT WHAT I ASK YOU!}
He had said,the other day about something to this and the CNN announcers mentioned it and were laughing about it !
Old 08-17-2016, 05:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

You surprised? The media has been in the tank for the Dem Party for decades.
Old 08-17-2016, 05:29 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post
You surprised? The media has been in the tank for the Dem Party for decades.
Kind of a built in bias which accounts for our present political situation all by itself. I was curious yesterday on the makeup of political parties and according to a couple research organizations Independents are the largest followed by the Dems then the GOP. They said it was due to people becoming more and more disenfranchised with the 2 major political parties. This election with the poor candidates will most likely add to that issue. Just looking at the few people here on the HNI site. More than a couple have taken a position for Trump and putting the GOP aside.
Old 08-17-2016, 05:45 AM
Typical Buck

Seems to me you are watching the wrong station then. Everybody knows the liberal accomplice media is a wing of the dem party. Its their propaganda wing.
Old 08-17-2016, 05:57 AM
Dominant Buck

I saw an opinion posted on the Internet that is something along the line of this:

6 corporations control 90% of the media in America. Each corporation projects their owners/shareholders ideology. It is biased by two techniques: 1) By choosing what to cover and not to cover. They cover what favors their ideology and do not cover what does not. 2)They provide the information in the context they want the public to see it.

Pretty much says it all.
Old 08-17-2016, 07:08 AM
Typical Buck

I'm not an avid watcher of CNN or MSNBC, but I would bet they didn't spend any time covering or reporting on how BLM thugs were pulling white people out of cars in Milwaukee just to beat them up....