Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Trump, "Banning Muslims was just a suggestion" >

Trump, "Banning Muslims was just a suggestion"

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Trump, "Banning Muslims was just a suggestion"

Old 05-12-2016, 03:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

good job Trump

say/cater a bit to get votes, get in the office and hammer down and ban muslims

I approve
Old 05-12-2016, 04:43 PM
Dominant Buck

Lol, come on. You have no freaking idea what Trump stands for. Now he's acting like a paralyzed liberal calling for a special commission to study the idea. A real leader leads by acting. A wimp defers to an endless commission that will take over a year to issue a indecisive report which he will ignore.

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 05-12-2016 at 05:25 PM.
Old 05-12-2016, 05:14 PM
Fork Horn

First he needs to get elected. Everything else is secondary. Why continue bashing Trump unless you'd rather have another President Clinton.
Old 05-12-2016, 05:45 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by bdan68 View Post
First he needs to get elected. Everything else is secondary. Why continue bashing Trump unless you'd rather have another President Clinton.
because unlike people who cla to be tired of politicians and politics as usual, I'm truly beholden to that fact. Im tired of politicians lying to us. Trp so far has lied on everything. I'm tired of them say one thing and then doing another. Trump so far has been doing just that. I'm worried about the debt, the job growth, the over powering federal government. So far nothing Trump has said would do anything but continue us on that path of destruction.
Old 05-13-2016, 03:31 AM
Boone & Crockett

I guess we should all vote for Cruz.
Old 05-13-2016, 04:11 AM
Dominant Buck

His day came and went. I feel he was part of the reason why Trump did so well. The GOP has been fractured since the Tea Party fought for control.
Old 05-13-2016, 04:53 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by NY Bowhunter View Post
I guess we should all vote for Cruz.
Well, if you paid attention and not only words mattered but actions too, Cruz was the only one in the race who's words matched his actions. Cruz also was the only one in the race who's ideas lead to smaller government and more liberty to you and I. The media did what they wanted to and promoted Trump. They picked the Republican candidate.

Trump on the other hand has been calling for more government. Raising taxes higher on you and I. He was late coming to the side of immigration and border security. Even on both of those, he took both sides of the issue very early on. His actions over the decades has been the funder for all that is wrong with government today. His private business dealings are exactly what you all complain about. He outsources to China when American companies are available to do the work. He hires foreign workers some illegal and others specially imported on visas.

You Trumpsters didn't care about the facts back then. Just like you don't care about the facts today. You make excuses now for all his flip flops which if anyone else did it, you would call them lies. You guys prefer to keep blinders on in order to save that shinny fantasy image of Trump in your head.

I can't and won't do that. I have my principles that are worth fighting for. Trump needs to earn my vote if he dies get the nod. He won't be doing that if he continues to move left of Hilary.

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 05-13-2016 at 04:57 AM.
Old 05-13-2016, 05:22 AM
Dominant Buck

I don't believe it is so much how good Trump is but rather how bad the political system has gotten. The public is sick of an electorate that wastes money, is corrupt and accomplishes nothing. Trump's popularity stems from the fact that he isn't part of that. Unfortunately if and when he does get the POTUS position he will be dealing with career politicians who won't be willing to change. If the public still feels the same way one would expect them all to be voted out of office over Trump's first term. Trump just might redesign the whole political landscape and redefine the parties. I am still not in Trump's camp but can see there are some real possibilities for drastic change.
Old 05-13-2016, 05:49 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
I don't believe it is so much how good Trump is but rather how bad the political system has gotten. The public is sick of an electorate that wastes money, is corrupt and accomplishes nothing.
what are you talking about accomplishes nothing? That's the big misnommer. They accomplish a lot. The grow government every year. They ate away a piece of your liberty daily.
Trump's popularity stems from the fact that he isn't part of that. Unfortunately if and when he does get the POTUS position he will be dealing with career politicians who won't be willing to change. If the public still feels the same way one would expect them all to be voted out of office over Trump's first term. Trump just might redesign the whole political landscape and redefine the parties. I am still not in Trump's camp but can see there are some real possibilities for drastic change.
truth is very much part of the politicians in office. He has backed all the ones that are wrong with Washington and maintains close contact with them. The media continues to claim Trump some kind of new politician. He's same Ol, same Ol.

On fox, I heard The slimy Gerardo bragging about Trumps move to the center. Abandoning his positions and he will deliver NY values to America. No thank you. I've got to put up with them everyday because the scums ruined their state and have moved south to do it again.

Fox is doing their best. I actually predict after all this is over, there will be some changes in the media. Fox has lost its credibility of fair and balance. The went wall to wall Trump a long time ago. Rush, it's going to be funny to see how he ends up. If Trump looses, watch him shift back to the media picked our candidate. If trump wins, let's see if he begins to actuallly be critical of the damaging policies Trump implements. I was surprised Rush to my knowledge never talked policy. He focused on his golfing buddy friendship. Hannity, I can't stand his teenage girl crush he has on Trump and from early on. I believe out of all of them, he will take the biggest hit.